THVFD

Unit.xmls

ok guys i'm back once again with nearly all the lights complete its time to do the unit.xmls and that stuff i've copied one from the montana mod and added the correct .e4p and edited the freeplaybase file in the specs to allow it on map and i've went by hoppahs tutorial and tried it 3 or 4 times and when i go to spawn the vehicle on map and it crashes my game when i click the send to rally point button. need help please i would gratelly appreate it

ok guys i'm back once again with nearly all the lights complete its time to do the unit.xmls and that stuff i've copied one from the montana mod and added the correct .e4p and edited the freeplaybase file in the specs to allow it on map and i've went by hoppahs tutorial and tried it 3 or 4 times and when i go to spawn the vehicle on map and it crashes my game when i click the send to rally point button. need help please i would gratelly appreate it

There was a topics before with answers on that.

Well if your car is in the list than you have missed child like a cannon (or not named it) etc.

There was a topics before with answers on that.

Well if your car is in the list than you have missed child like a cannon (or not named it) etc.

What do you mean the car is missing a child like a cannon and do you have a link to the other topic

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Some vehicles/vehicle types have specific requirements in order to function correctly.  IE a ladder must have the cannon child added or it will CTD...  Aside from that a syntax error in the xml could cause a CTD also..  Check the logfile and see if there is a reason listed, if not then it is probrably related to the vehicle its self rather than the unit xml

I believe it depends on the engine type whether it requires the cannon... On most of our mods now however, all of them have the LA mod-style cannon added to their typing.  In the default game there is a water tanker (hoses) and a water cannon truck.

Ah ok so ill add the cannon I belive that would be the problem the logfile as far as I could tell didnt say anything (dont really know what to look for)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Added the cannon and it didnt work still a crash and I changed the prototype in the unit.xml to the ladder truck amd still got the same thing and ik that it has the cannon and all ladder parts(still the same with the logfile)