Chris07

[In Development] Northview: Paramedics

22 hours ago, Nick007 said:

Yeah tried to send you pm but it said you can't recive 'em or something. Anyways, off topic, i'll retry tonight

Interesting...if it continues to be an issue let me know and I'll initiate the conversation

Lol, totally misread that post. Disregard

Unfortunately I leave for Medical School in July and will have no time to continue work. EM4 is over a decade old and given the current state of the aging community, it really wasn't seen as worth it for me to invest what little free time I have left before I spend the next 4-8 years of my life learning the art/science of medicine.  

I really am sorry to disappoint. This is kind of why I stated in one of my posts that I don't normally believe in showing off pre-release content. I really hate for this to be another RCMP type thing, although that mod had a MUCH bigger following. It's really a shame, I had high hopes for this mod and really wanted to do it, but being the sole developer on the scripting end of things (Which is arguably the biggest and most complex part of the whole modification) I just didn't have the time to commit to bring it to market.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Chris07 said:

Unfortunately I leave for Medical School in July and will have no time to continue work. EM4 is over a decade old and given the current state of the aging community, it really wasn't seen as worth it for me to invest what little free time I have left before I spend the next 4-8 years of my life learning the art/science of medicine.  

I really am sorry to disappoint. This is kind of why I stated in one of my posts that I don't normally believe in showing off pre-release content. I really hate for this to be another RCMP type thing, although that mod had a MUCH bigger following. It's really a shame, I had high hopes for this mod and really wanted to do it, but being the sole developer on the scripting end of things (Which is arguably the biggest and most complex part of the whole modification) I just didn't have the time to commit to bring it to market.

After all, life is more imprtant than a video game! Thank you for all your time and effort you have put into this mod, and everything else, and i'm sending you my best wishes for Medical School and I hope you will have a great future!

-Nick 

• Upvote 2

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, Chris07 said:

If you'd like, I could do my best to try to finish the mod. I have very, very, VERY limited experience, but something's better than nothing eh?