Chris07

[In Development] Northview: Paramedics

Fire units will be NPC until they arrive at scene. Once they arrive they become player controlled until you transport your patient. Once you transport they become NPC again and return to station or follow you to the hospital depending on whether or not you had a fire fighter jump in the back with you.

On fire scenes and rescue scenes most will be NPC and a few will be available to help treat injured.

Fire units will be NPC until they arrive at scene. Once they arrive they become player controlled until you transport your patient. Once you transport they become NPC again and return to station or follow you to the hospital depending on whether or not you had a fire fighter jump in the back with you.

On fire scenes and rescue scenes most will be NPC and a few will be available to help treat injured.

OK, makes sense. I just wondered since there is a station on the map.

any update on this mod?

This mod sounds awsome hopefully it's still a wip

Work is progressing slowly. I'm a bit busy finishing up my degree among other things. It's sort of a Part-Time project right now.

This is still in progress, albeit early progress. I have more free time now so we will be working full force as real life permits. (I was actually able to sit down with a team member yesterday and get some work done as a matter of fact). Lots of great things planned. A bunch of the things posted earlier in this thread have changed (ie. the map posted above has been scrapped and replaced with another). I'm taking more of a "I'll show you cool stuff when we're close to done" so as to not falsely build up anticipation should the unexpected occur, so I apologize for the relative silence of this thread. 

Pls don't ask for modding progress, :), as I know, it's still in progress, new ems station will be in the mod

No problem I just hadn't seen a post in some time and was wondering

This is still in progress, albeit early progress. I have more free time now so we will be working full force as real life permits. (I was actually able to sit down with a team member yesterday and get some work done as a matter of fact). Lots of great things planned. A bunch of the things posted earlier in this thread have changed (ie. the map posted above has been scrapped and replaced with another). I'm taking more of a "I'll show you cool stuff when we're close to done" so as to not falsely build up anticipation should the unexpected occur, so I apologize for the relative silence of this thread.

OK I was just wondering if it was abandonded or on hold :) Edited by MikeyPI
Please do not double post, when trying to quote multiple people there is the option for "multiquote" press that for each one you wish to respond to and they will be included in your response together instead of responding to each quote separatel

Jails calls are an interesting idea. I'll see how hard it is to slice up the police station and add an interior. I was originally planning on not having a police station on map but I might.

I've already sliced up Walmart so that it now enterable.

I've been chopping up some LA Mod building models and making them into open houses. Are there any specific buildings you all would like to see enterable?

McDonald's and burger king

Will the hospital be enterable? It would be really cool if you could take the patient in on a stretcher, get the room number from the nurse, and take them there to complete the "mission"?

That is a cool idea but I my defer till a later time. Finding a hospital model to fit the space I have for it in te map is a priority right now. I may have to make one :s

McDonald's and burger king

On the todo list.

I've also managed to make the apartment buildings enterable and split the interior into two seperate apartments.

I think it would be nice to have a enterable nursing home or something alongside that, over here we get about 3 calls a day there for numerous reasons, aswell as the local mental asylum/hospital which brings along afew calls like a irratic PT biting orderlys with PD requesting EMS (happend IRL in my city).

Looks awesome! Can you put some screenshots of units down please?

We won't be posting screenshots for a bit, we have a lot of work to do.

I have one small question about the mod, will the paramedics be ambo or "Rescue Squad" based?, as I know in Northview South County there are both.

Our Northview basis was the squad had paramedics as well as extrication ability. This continues on the story line but the squad at this point is gone. This is a whole new section with a lot of surprises inbound.

I think it would be nice to have a enterable nursing home or something alongside that, over here we get about 3 calls a day there for numerous reasons, aswell as the local mental asylum/hospital which brings along afew calls like a irratic PT biting orderlys with PD requesting EMS (happend IRL in my city).

Lol, that's an ongoing joke between us. That is a thought that's on the table currently.