Chris07

[In Development] Northview: Paramedics

I believe it's time to post an udpate. This project is still alive (and so am I), albeit in hibernation from time to time. Progress is slow due to real world stuff. I figured I would liven things up on this thread by doing something I don't normally believe in, posting screen shots, videos, etc. in the early stages of development. Since this is a "from the ground up" modification and not simply a submod, I figured I would make an exception here.

NEMSA Ambulance
(Skinned and Model Assembled by Chris07, Base models by NNICO, Lights by Chris07)
xoITWR.png

Ambulance Lights (GIFs - Appears slightly faster than in actuality)
(Lights by Chris07. Alternate Design by losangelesi still in progress)
Pattern #1 - Pattern #1 Lite* - Pattern #2
*Uses far fewer lights than other patterns (~66% fewer lights)

Modified Fire Station from LA Mod (Turned into a 2 bay station) & An enter-able EMS station designed to house two ambulance crews
(Fire station modified by Chris07. EMS station interior modeled by Chris07, based on base game building)
9BUkuN.jpg vsLdBK.png

Main Map Texture - A Modified version of the LA Mod map
(Modified version of PVC LA Mod Alternate Map by rettungstier with modifications by Chris07. Permission acquired)
weXKvd.jpg

Recreated LifePak 15 Screen (Video)
(Made by Chris07)

x3qo.jpg

There are quite a few other things that I have not posted here, including a KME engine (skin still pending, modeled by losangelesi), as well as a few various LA Mod/Base game buildings that have been made enter-able including apartments and walmart.

There are many technical challenges ahead. I'm slowly trying to reconcile my vision for this mod and the limitation of EM4 to make a realistic yet playable modification. If you have any suggestions or ideas, please post in this thread.

I shall leave you with this question:

Which uniform do you like best for EMTs/Paramedics? Which for EMS Supervisor? Should the player have the option to select their uniform color prior to starting the game or should we just pick one and stick with it?

Blue - Navy - Black - White
(skin originally by Dyson. Modified by Chris07. Used with permission)

I believe it's time to post an udpate. This project is still alive (and so am I), albeit in hibernation from time to time. Progress is slow due to real world stuff. I figured I would liven things up on this thread by doing something I don't normally believe in, posting screen shots, videos, etc. in the early stages of development. Since this is a "from the ground up" modification and not simply a submod, I figured I would make an exception here.

You are so hot because of this. 

Looks Awesome!

Are there also gonna be mass cassulties things? Like a rare call form a indoor explosion etc, and you have to coördinate with other units etc.

Mass casualty incidents > 2-3 victims is not really planned at this time. I'm going to try and get the 1-2 person incidents to work first before I scale even larger.

Just a progress update. I've been busy with real world crap. just like most of us here, however I'm trying to get back into developing this mod. I've just finished the EMS station/Business Offices on the main map:

5gYLpx.png

V10gwj.png

Today I got back into finishing a hospital model that I started working on quite a while ago. I've managed to clean it up and am almost finished modeling an enterable ER! 

utMUbs.png

I really do want to get this mod done, and there is still A LOT of work to do. I'm usually very wary about allowing others into my projects since I'm such a stickler for quality, however, I feel that at the rate I'm going, I'll be done sometime by the year 2025 (*sarcasm, but seriously ). So, for the sake of actually making timely progress, I am opening this project up to anyone who might be interested in joining the team which currently consists of myself and one other person. If you are at all interested in helping, please send me a PM and we can talk about it.

Thanks for the continued support guys despite the painfully slow progress! Even when I do find time to work on this, the progress is painfully slow, especially since this is a "from scratch" mod. As an example, I've clocked about a solid 6-7 hours on that hospital thus far. 

• Upvote 4

I have one question for you Chris07. Do you plan on adding in staging areas for cop cars like in some mods. And can you have a f150 parked on the beach at the beginning of the mod with an officer looking out into the ocean. That would be amazing. So anyway, Good Work so far, hope this will come out in the next 5 years, lol. Don't want another Red Watch Mod

This is a reminder to please stay on topic. This topic is for Northview. Any statements you make about other mods, especially to promote release, belong on your own topic.

As I have warned you before, do not go around topics asking 'is this mod stopped'.

Not quite dead yet.

I thought I would share some information so as to explain the apparent lack of progress with this modification.

I work near full-time in EMS, I volunteer teaching first aid and CPR in the community, and on top of all of that I've applied for Medical School and am in the middle of the application cycle. Work is resuming shortly on this mod. I hope to push and get a release for you ASAP, but know that I always put quality over the speed of the release.

To all those who expressed interest in helping with this modification I apologize for not getting back to you. I've sent you all messages. To those currently interested in helping, shoot me a message. I'll get back to you ASAP and I won't let your messages get eaten by my inbox like the others!

To the rest of you, thanks for your continued support and patience. This is no easy feat.

• Upvote 4