JrFF34

[WIP] City of Las Vegas

Looking forward to this mod. I assume you live in Vegas and will it include NLV and Henderson? And other question how do I get the banner. I like it a lot.

I actually live on the opposite site of the country hahahaha. And the first version will only include Las Vegas and Clark County Units. Future releases will include a few PD units from NLV. And for the banner, go to the first page, open the banner in a new window and copy the link and put it in your signature.

I actually live on the opposite site of the country hahahaha. And the first version will only include Las Vegas and Clark County Units. Future releases will include a few PD units from NLV. And for the banner, go to the first page, open the banner in a new window and copy the link and put it in your signature.

Looking forward to it. Can't wait. The banner won't show.

This project is not dead. I have been busy with other things and haven't had the time to even get onto my computer lately. Stay tuned for new updates within the next week. Also, anyone with advanced skills who wants to help out feel free to PM me. Could use some help.

Author of this topic can PM a staff member if/when they return if they want it re-opened.  Given that the last post was in Sept. of last year I'm going to close this until they request it to be opened.