Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

@Fireengine Please Be PATIENT beta takes time not everyones lives evolve around the game we all have personal lives too.

Thank You, Firefighter1015 

I was wondering what progress the beta testers have got so far to making sure this mod is well for release hopefully soon looking so much forward to playing this in game. Please let us know. Thanks a lot!

@Fireengine Please Be PATIENT beta takes time not everyones lives evolve around the game we all have personal lives too.

Thank You, Firefighter1015 

Yup I don't have much things to do tho so I can test alot however I do have ADHD so yea I can get sidetracked...alot haha

Loving this mod so far, I especially like the Trinity units you have. Have you given any thought to adding Pridestar EMS?

Anyway you could get me photos then yes I could in a another version I'll have to run it by jd Clark he's been adding vechials etc, Iv just been doing skins and relights and adding lights. *********NOTE 10 ALARM FIRE IN BOSTON RIGHT NOW PRAYERS GO OUT TI FAMILYS AND FIRE FIGHTERS OUT THERE********

Guys this mod has been beta tested!!! They have been testing it for a couple of days now reporting some bugs but these will most likely be fixed in version 1.1,1.2,2.0 just a little update! Also I'm also working on an Alaska state troopers mod with the creator of west coast mod so stay tuned for Haverhill mass 1.0!!

Hopefully soon this week would be really nice since it has been tested and will be fixed in the next version!

Hey bro just be patient itll be out when it outs which will hopefully be soon:)

I was just wanting to know when this mod gets released to us will the download link be posted on the first page of this topic and will the mod be posted for download in the download section on here as well. Please let us know. Thanks a lot!

dude you need to have patience i can bet you that if you keep asking bout the mod the moderators will soon ban you or give you warnings, if i were you id relax alittle and let them work on it 

I was just wanting to know when this mod gets released to us will the download link be posted on the first page of this topic and will the mod be posted for download in the download section on here as well. Please let us know. Thanks a lot!

You've asked about the download or the release 4 times in the last week. As has been said above, learn to be patient. I'm sure they'll release it when it's ready.