Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

Thanks a lot for answering these questions for me and hopefully this week if all goes well we will have it to play in game. Is the mod going to be uploaded to the first page of this forum or in the download section on here or on another site with a direct link posted. Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

4shared is goog for nothing, when i click on one of many download button and waiting 30 second like a jerk I see this f******** thing. 

I don't know what you liked this web.

kmLFIh.png

Have you actually registered with 4share? Because I never get that one click download unless I'm not signed in.

When I am signed in after clicking the download button, then free download I wait 20 seconds and select where I want the file to go on my laptop.

Try signing up to the site, it doesn't cost anything and only take a couple of minutes. Then you won't get that popup asking you to sign in.

I can see a reason, which is why I registered... I don't have to put up with the "one click" download popups. I hardly use the site, but it comes in handy when there is something I want to download and its only on 4shared, but up to you if you want to be lazy and not take a couple of minutes to sign up to get rid of the problem you was having.

LOL, discussion is so funny. Anyway, I haven't seen the modification before. However, I can say it's wonderful! Can't wait. 

Lol sorry about getting moody with tft. cf, just stop being lazy and moaning that you keep getting pop ups and viruses which won't happen if you takes 2mins to sign up to the 4shared...

On Topic: Looking forward to the release Modzzguy, well when you do release the final version.

Guys i played a little of it before i had to go to football and it looks amazing but i got to some touches on it there will be some patches to replace skins on it because i cant upload the whole thing the patches will be optional for example: There is trinity ambulance model that is boston ems model with trintiy skin on it but i have made a Metheun fire department skin for it which is a local town right next to haverhill! And along with some police chargers are all haverhill so i made some skins for metheun police to so like i said there will be patches that are optional! Ps download is dropbox! but patches will be mega