Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

Hello, not sure if this has been posted yet (can't be bothered looking back ;c) anyway after a good 10 minutes of playing your modification my game crashes. I don't know why, I've tried re installing the modification but it doesn't sort it out. Thank you for taking your time to read it :)

Hello, not sure if this has been posted yet (can't be bothered looking back ;c) anyway after a good 10 minutes of playing your modification my game crashes. I don't know why, I've tried re installing the modification but it doesn't sort it out. Thank you for taking your time to read it :)

Do you use intel graphics? Post your specs.

Hey guys!!

**UPDATE**

NO UPDATES UNTIL NEXT WEEK I WILL BE AWAY IN WASHINGTON DC FOR A SCHOOL TRIP! I HAVE NOT BEEN WORKONG ON RECENTLY DUE TO I GOT TIED UP MAKING MY LA MOD BETTER! SO WILL CONTINUE WORK ON METHEN NEXT WEEK AND I WONT BE POSTING UNTIL NEXT WEE (MAYBE). ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ARE ALL LOOKIGN FORWARD TO VERSION 1.1

CHEERS!!!

Guess who's back!!!!! Now methuen mod version 1.1 will be released on June 20!!! This is the real release date!

New stuff!

-New police vechials

-New fire trucks

-New ambulances

-Map edits

-New siren

-New loading screen

-New unit pictures stay tuned!!

Counting the days

Methuen mass mod verson 1.1 will not be released until we can get all permissions, due to recent copyright issues on emergency planet we will be waiting to release the mod until all copyright issues are figured out, please keep watching YouTube for updates if been posting updates on there!

Has version 1.1 been released yet or we still waiting on download links. I checked the first page and did not see it on there and the link a few pages back was for the first version.

Methuen mass mod verson 1.1 will not be released until we can get all permissions, due to recent copyright issues on emergency planet we will be waiting to release the mod until all copyright issues are figured out, please keep watching YouTube for updates if been posting updates on there!

Just read a bit next time :)

Sent from my LG-E610v using Tapatalk

Well while i have stopped work on methuen for now i bring you guys some news!!! I am starting to recreate haverhill mass mod! But i am looking for some help with the mod, I will need help with lighting and skins and map and modeling, i will mostly be doing lighting and skins and editing the map so if anyone is interetsed in helping please let me know!

Well while i have stopped work on methuen for now i bring you guys some news!!! I am starting to recreate haverhill mass mod! But i am looking for some help with the mod, I will need help with lighting and skins and map and modeling, i will mostly be doing lighting and skins and editing the map so if anyone is interetsed in helping please let me know!

Are you going to take out all of the useless files so it does not take forever to load or crash mid game like the previous version of Haverhill did.

Are you still going to release 1.0? Or are you just going to trash it?