Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

Would you be making it like you want it later on in the future? I think it'll still be a awesome mod

Would you be making it like you want it later on in the future? I think it'll still be a awesome mod

I enjoy tinkering with it so yes I will add to it and make it better. Emergency 5 will is coming out soon so will see if I am able to move into that one as well. I am starting work on my Boston Mod cause that is still my fav and trying to clean that one up.

Any updates on Haverhill?

Any updates on Haverhill?

Learn some patience. If there's any updates to share, i'm sure they'll get posted.

Also double posting is against the forum rules, use the little edit button in future.

Really? ......

I could say the same about your post. There's a report button for a reason.

When you downloaded the file, you need create new folder with mod name in your mods folder and after you open the rar you must open the file inside the rar and content of this file extract to the new folder you created in your mods folder.

author is crazy, he can't the mod rared normaly. :D :D

instruction in my language, little untranslatable:  když si stáhneš ten rar tak v něm najdeš ještě jeden rar a v něm je celej ten mod, není tam normální složka s modem nebo em4 instalačka, takže hlavní složku modu ve složce s modama si musíš vytvořit sám a ten obsah toho raru co je v raru do ní přesunout jinak to nebude fungovat,  nevím proč ty ty dva udělali takhle složitý. 

334143b98372fc068cea4cd8d0ea1b90.png