timmiej93

Overview of all available Actors, Roles and Behaviors available in EM4 [By ItchBoy & Hoppah]

Hey guys,

I've come across this a few times now, and I was just wondering what kind of actors there are available.

For instance, when using below piece of code, it uses ACTOR_VEHICLE, to check if a vehicle is inside that VO.

Game::CollectObstaclesOnVirtualObject(VO_FRONT01, l3, ACTOR_VEHICLE);

I can imagine there being a similar actor for persons, being ACTOR_PERSON. But what other actors are there? Is there something like ACTOR_OBJECT or anything like that? I would need that one at the moment, to check if a VO is being occupied by an object. So if anyone could list (or direct me to a list) the actors available?

Thanks,
Tim

Here ya go:

enum ActorType{	ACTOR_UNKNOWN,	ACTOR_FLOOR,	ACTOR_OBJECT,	ACTOR_HOUSE,	ACTOR_VEHICLE,	ACTOR_PERSON,	ACTOR_LIQUID,	ACTOR_VIRTUAL,	ACTOR_FIREOBJECT,	ACTOR_PATH,	ACTOR_FORCEFIELD,	ACTOR_FORCEVOLUME,	ACTOR_TRIGGER,	ACTOR_STREET,	ACTOR_OPEN_HOUSE,	ACTOR_SPAWNPOINT,	ACTOR_DETAILPOLYGON,	ACTOR_WAITINGPOINT,	ACTOR_AMBIENTPOLYGON,	ACTOR_BRIDGEINSTALLPOINT,	ACTOR_STOPPINGPOINT};

No, you'd have to filter the found actors (person type in this case obviously) by role. Like this

GameObjectList l1;Game::CollectObstaclesOnVirtualObject("virtual_object_xyz", l1, ACTOR_PERSON);for(int i = 0; i < l1.GetNumObjects(); i++){	GameObject *obj = l1.GetObject(i);	if (obj->GetType() == ACTOR_PERSON)	{		Person p(obj);		if (p.IsValid() && p.GetRole() == ROLE_SQUAD)		{			//ACTION FOR FOUND PERSON WITH ROLE SQUAD HERE		}	}}

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at Hoppah, but I guess you think I want to use it in the same way as the ACTOR's?

I was only curious if there is such a variety of ROLE's and BEHAVIOR's as well.

I was asking this because I want to spawn vehicles, and make them act like normal civilian vehicles.

PS. Love your signature Hoppah, it brings a smile to my face every time  :holdglass:

Oh right. I thought you wanted to get a list of specific personsroles within a virtual object.

Here you go.

enum PersonRole{	ROLE_UNKNOWN,	ROLE_CIVILIAN,	ROLE_SQUAD,	ROLE_GANGSTER,	ROLE_DROWNING,	ROLE_ANIMAL};
enum PersonBehaviour{	BEHAVIOUR_UNKNOWN				= 0,	BEHAVIOUR_CIVILIAN_NORMAL		= 0,	BEHAVIOUR_CIVILIAN_GAZER		= 1,	BEHAVIOUR_CIVILIAN_HOSTAGE		= 2,	BEHAVIOUR_CIVILIAN_TAXIUSER		= 3,	BEHAVIOUR_CIVILIAN_BUSUSER		= 4,	BEHAVIOUR_CIVILIAN_DRIVER		= 5,	BEHAVIOUR_CIVILIAN_PANIC		= 6,	BEHAVIOUR_SQUAD_UNKNOWN			= 0,	BEHAVIOUR_SQUAD_FIREFIGHTER		= 1,	BEHAVIOUR_SQUAD_POLICE			= 2,	BEHAVIOUR_SQUAD_RESCUE			= 3,	BEHAVIOUR_SQUAD_THW				= 4,	BEHAVIOUR_GANGSTER_ATTACKALL	= 0,	BEHAVIOUR_GANGSTER_ATTACKSQUAD	= 1,	BEHAVIOUR_GANGSTER_GUARDHOSTAGE	= 2,	BEHAVIOUR_GANGSTER_GUARDPASSAGE = 3,	BEHAVIOUR_GANGSTER_CIVILARMED	= 4,	BEHAVIOUR_GANGSTER_CIVILUNARMED = 5,	BEHAVIOUR_GANGSTER_THROWSTONES  = 6,	BEHAVIOUR_GANGSTER_FISTFIGHT	= 7,	BEHAVIOUR_GANGSTER_ATTACKSQUAD_SMART = 8,	BEHAVIOUR_GANGSTER_THROWMOLOTOV	= 9,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_NORMAL			= 0,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_CAT			= 1,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_SHEEP			= 2,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_COW			= 3,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_WOLF			= 4,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_HORSE			= 5,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_DEER			= 6,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_CROW			= 7,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_DOVE			= 8,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_SEAGULL		= 9,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_ATTACKINGWOLF	= 10,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_PIGEON			= 11,	BEHAVIOUR_ANIMAL_POLARBEAR		= 12};