randomperson139

Emergency 5 at Gamescom

This is the right one:

http://emergency5.deepsilver.com/

not ever promising for an English release oct 30 if the site only in German......Even less so for the USA which seem has not even gotten an announcement for the game.   

They said the game will be in English at the release.

I heard people say it but i have yet to see if from deep sliver them self. 

And if you look here.  There no announcement for the game here it all  http://www.deepsilver.com/us/home/

So sorry until I see an official announcement from Deepsilver that the game will be release oct 30 in USA in english.  I am not going to believe it.   Because the track record of EM games in past says it general 6 months or longer before it comes to usa. 

I heard people say it but i have yet to see if from deep sliver them self.

And if you look here. There no announcement for the game here it all http://www.deepsilver.com/us/home/

So sorry until I see an official announcement from Deepsilver that the game will be release oct 30 in USA in english. I am not going to believe it. Because the track record of EM games in past says it general 6 months or longer before it comes to usa.

Yeah, I don't know how much will take until the game it's released on the USA, but here's a email from a user in this forum which says that the game will be in English at the first release. http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/19385-Emergency-5-English-translation I hope that it's true.

Yeah, I don't know how much will take until the game it's released on the USA, but here's a email from a user in this forum which says that the game will be in English at the first release. http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/19385-Emergency-5-English-translation I hope that it's true.

Yes I seen which is why I said, NO official word on USA English release.  Anyone can copy and paste what they claim is email to thread.   At this point there been zero OFFICIAL announcement on English for the USA.

Yes I seen which is why I said, NO official word on USA English release. Anyone can copy and paste what they claim is email to thread. At this point there been zero OFFICIAL announcement on English for the USA.

Yeah, I hope that's real and they release an USA English version on 30th November.

I'm on it to get an official confirmation which languages are supported at release. I tell you as far as i hear from our CM.

Tomorrow i have a meeting with Serbay (CM of sixteen tons entertainment). Maybe he has some official infos a little earlier.

Remember, this is only a test version, they have more than 2 months to work on it yet, and it also can be moddified.

that depends if there going to be box sales and no just digital downloads.   Then there no more time. It takes time to make the box, burn the disc package it all and ship it to stores. 

Emergency HQ no firehouses or stations etc

Same with all of default Emergency games, I'm sure when the mod teams come out in force there will be separate stations etc.

• The vehicle move command appears to rely on rectangles on the road instead of letting us choose a point in the road like EM4

I that's because it was the tutorial, I'm pretty sure you will be able to park the vehicles any way you want to when on missions or in freeplay.

That takes probably about 3/4 days (Post delivery in EU is really fast) And also patches can be given out. 

You really think the distruptor that printing, box and packaging the game is going to mail the box by post to stores? 

This is old data but a rule of thumb is 30 to 45 days to burn the disk package and ship.  we at 63 days today.  

To be honest, I aint convinced about EM5 yet. Graphics are pretty and all, but I haven't read much about actual gameplay improvements over Emergency 3/4 besides some very minor changes you could tell from the videos. Looks like they were mostly focused on improving graphics, yet gameplay remains pretty much the same. The video's gave me a 'been there done that' feeling, because of the way you gotta interact in the game. Imo, gameplay is more important than some neat graphics, and thats exactly the only thing people are apparently excited about. "oooh, it looks so good, instant buy"

Hopefully the modding capabilities are at least as accessible as in EM4, but we'll see. An improved editor doesn't necessarely mean you can do more stuff. Nor that it means that it will be easier to build mods. Looks like the editor will be more accessible to newbee modders, but new models (kinda the first thing you need to build a mod right?) still need to be made by someone with moddeling experience. With improved graphics that will actually be at least a little more complex than it was in EM4/3, don't you think? Besides that, modders will be dependable of third-party 3D software to build new models, and hopefully the game uses a compatible 3D-model format.

We'll see if the finished gameplay will be as much as improvement as the graphics appear to be. I just hope there's AT LEAST a way to convert EM4's model format to whatever format the new game uses.

Just my 2 cents.

Hoop