txfirefighter

Looking for someone to build me a mod

It's been said before, it'll be said again. No one is just going to make a mod for you, unless you're willing to pay them a good amount of money for their effort. It takes a lot of time and effort, and people who do them for free like myself only do it because they're passionate about their own project.

So like Bama said you ether need to pay GOOD money $$$ or do some work yourself Ex. lighting, skinning, modeling, etc... and if you dont know how to do any of that just look it up on the forums someone somewhere has got to have something on how to do it.... but good look and prosper.... lol

Happy Modding!!! 

And I'm looking for someone to give me a several million dollars, Kate Upton as a girlfriend and a mansion on a Island in the Caribbean, I would say  our chances of success are about the same.

Haha :laugh:

Yeah, so I've lost count of how many times it has been said on here. No one is going to make a mod for you.

No need for this topic to stay open.

If the price is right you can buy my time, my going rate would be 25,000 USD, that is more than fair in my opinion given the time I will require invested to do whatever you want done.  Unless it's just a simple reskin of an existing LA mod or something like that, then the price goes down to 10,000-15,000 depending on time invested. More than fair imo.