ilkanmutlu

New Pictures From Emergency 5

I preordered but its really tough playing the wait game -_-.I just hope this will run well on low settings and if they dont fix the matter of the vehicles going through each other....I wont really know how to feel about it anymore XD

I already started modding for this one. Make models and such. My sojrces tell me it can handle upwards of 15k polys on a vehicle and scripting is still in c+ but there is a script editor in the main editor. And you can test it in the editor before you load the game

That would be HUGE... We can get so much more work done now :3. I remember playing a cards game on my phone when I was modding for EM4, while the game (and mod) was loading, so I could test my changes. Can't wait!

According to Emergency Newstime on facebook, it is possible to customize lights in the editor. He will be sharing more details about it in the next few hours.

I am curious if it will be similar to the em4 light editing concept or a whole new concept with a learning curve ... Is it simplified or advanced, is it possible to create multiple patterns, or to make poly mappings. Who knows, hopefully the guy will shed some answers on it.