FInn Rescue 12

EM4 Folder issues

Hello out there I am having an issues with folders / past and copying with the Itchboy Explorer E4P  I have tried to copy and past the file with new light setup to make another but different colors. So instead of doing all over a again I can usually rename the file.  For some reason it keeps reverting back to the original E4P file for Explorer not the one I have copied.  Any help with would be great thanks in advance Finn. Running windows 7 it could be (folder redirection targets point to the same share before redirecting). 

do you mean with the skin? If so you have to open the .v3o file and change the skin name. as example: 

this is the original one, however I also want the same vehicle but with a different texture

SRF, Ford Crown, 0, 0, 0, Ford Crown Victoria Sheriff 6640.png, 517, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
SRF, federal signal vector, 0, 0, 0, federal signal vector.png, 517, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

SRF, Ford Crown, 0, 0, 0, Ford Crown Victoria Sheriff 6641.png, 517, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
SRF, federal signal vector, 0, 0, 0, federal signal vector.png, 517, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

or I don't understand you completely at this moment, 'cause I am bit sleepy  :zzz: