Steven Dang

Need help about something in Wegberg mod patch 6.5.3 or 6.0

I have downloaded, installed and played Wegberg mod. But in version 6, i need someone help me to change the side of fire truck in the station.

After playing Wegberg 6.0, i downloaded patch 6.5.3 and i'm having a big problem, that i cant take the Teamleiter back to fire truck, it's always say that "kein ..auf FZ". How i can solve that?

Sorry for my English skill....

If you installed it correctly it should ,(high light teem leader then hold shift key down and right click on cab or front of vehicle an once he begins to move take your fingers off of the keys, also before you play your next game let the updater run so you have the 6.5.5 version. I have this mod and love it,have fun. :D

The Leitstelle Wegberg lets you act as dispatch when you are playing with friends.

For example you can run it on a tablet and when a call comes in you can redirect the call to the player who is closest to the scene.

So basically you are controlling the Dispatch in multiplayer that the AI controls in singleplayer.