Chris07

[Alpha][Unreleased]County of Northview

Medic I'm loving those skins hope you release them:)

Gunswat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey thanks,

my skins are always being tinkered with, can never satisfy myself, which is why I never complete any mods...lol

feeling I am still short on models that I like., i.e. good ladder, squad. think I am settled on PD though as well as EMS, though I did like the look of the La France ladder that was recenlty done by THVFD, (how did he remove the previous lights from the enginde roof?)

S

Hey thanks,

my skins are always being tinkered with, can never satisfy myself, which is why I never complete any mods...lol

feeling I am still short on models that I like., i.e. good ladder, squad. think I am settled on PD though as well as EMS, though I did like the look of the La France ladder that was recenlty done by THVFD, (how did he remove the previous lights from the enginde roof?)

S

I removed the polygons from the model in zmodeler

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

I removed the polygons from the model in zmodeler

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

ahh, maybe i need to get this zmodeler thingymabob! 

thanks

S

ahh, maybe i need to get this zmodeler thingymabob! 

thanks

S

p.s can i also half vehicles so to speak?

Is it a folder called Northview - South County? If so just extract that to your Emergency 4 mods folder and your done.

Thanks for your fast answer BeastyBill. I extracted this file to the mod file like i do with every mod. I have 5 working mods now and just 2 that i cant get to work (included Northview). If i go in the game i see a "modification sign" (screwdriver) and it says autour unknown. This cant be right cause nothing changes after i clicked on this mod.