Chris07

[Alpha][Unreleased]County of Northview

Thanks for your fast answer BeastyBill. I extracted this file to the mod file like i do with every mod. I have 5 working mods now and just 2 that i cant get to work (included Northview). If i go in the game i see a "modification sign" (screwdriver) and it says autour unknown. This cant be right cause nothing changes after i clicked on this mod.

Check the folder you extracted and there should be another folder in there that you need to put in your mod folder

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

I have downloaded the mod from both links that were at the bottom of a post in the forum. I just do exactly the same as with the other mods. I go to the mods directory, make a map for the mapname (Northview), paste the unzipped file there, click unzip here, everything shows but a e4mod or exe file. 

I'm compiling a "bugs to fix" list...post any bugs you've noticed here.

Do not post Quint (Tiller) or fire dept crane bugs as they are going to be removed next release.

Any chance you can keep Tiller either on map and add an additional Ladder Company at a different station or at least make it callable onto the map?

I have downloaded the mod from both links that were at the bottom of a post in the forum. I just do exactly the same as with the other mods. I go to the mods directory, make a map for the mapname (Northview), paste the unzipped file there, click unzip here, everything shows but a e4mod or exe file. 

What?? Okay, i made a quick video instead of explaining it. I find it's easier to see it than to explain things.

Any chance you can keep Tiller either on map and add an additional Ladder Company at a different station or at least make it callable onto the map?

It will be removed completely, but a Ladder truck (or 2) may take its place. I may leave in support for it in the scripts so people can swap it back in.

Thanks for the effort Chris,

But... I do exactly what you do, but unlike any other mod file after unzipping it doesnt have an E4MOD file. So in fact the trouble starts right after this.. do you now just enter the game or do you do something else.. the modinstaller cant find the Northview mod at all. The game itself finds it with a green screwdriver and unknown autor..

Still confused :huh:  

But... I do exactly what you do, but unlike any other mod file after unzipping it doesnt have an E4MOD file. So in fact the trouble starts right after this.. do you now just enter the game or do you do something else.. the modinstaller cant find the Northview mod at all. The game itself finds it with a green screwdriver and unknown autor..

No where in that video did he use the mod installer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need the mod installer. This is not an .e4mod file, it's just a zipped modification folder. I chose not to use the .e4mod format since some people's games don't have the mod installer.

Don't touch the mod installer at all.

1. Download my zip

2. Open the Northview-South-County-v2.0.4.zip

3. Drag the Northview South County v2.0.4 folder inside the .zip out and into the /Emergency 4/Mods/ folder. DO NOT create a folder in there. Just drag and drop the Northview South County v2.0.4 folder in!

4. Once done copying, launch the game and load the mod

5. That's it.

I had a chance to played the Mod good job nice work great creativity with the map and hospital. Re-skins look great.  The only issue I had is the white boxes,did your lighter use a different red corona or should I down load Narco's light pack?  The only way I can fix them so far is re-click on them in the editor pain in #&$&%&.. 

Some people are able to save and a minority are not. I don't know how the save mechanism works in freeplay so I wouldn't even know where to begin in investigating this issue. Sorry for being absolutely useless in this case.

The intensity is low...there are just a bunch of them and get a stacking effect. I'm not maintaining this mod right now since I'm working on a different mod, but if you want to reduce them you can in the editor and lower the intensity or even remove some of the lights.

Hey guys

This has been a great mod to play with and I've played for years! Great job! However I am having trouble with the save feature being disabled. I tried creating a save folder in the main mod directory but no luck.

Any ideas? Thanks everyone!

when playing free play press esc on your keyboard then main menu and go to save/load click on the save tab and save and that should work hopefully

Gunswat

It's been awhile, but I put together a little maintenance + minor feature release today. While there is not too much different, I thinks its a decent update given the few hours it took to put it all together. Unfortunately many hours were wasted trying to make apartment buildings enterable, so I couldn't get more done. There is more to come, so please post any suggestions and bugs!

Changes since v2.0.4

Bug Fix: Station 82 (Upper Right) units no longer take a stupid detour to the back of their station when responding to calls. While sending station 82 units to the far right end of the hospital property may still produce this issue, it is overall rate of occurrence is vastly reduced.

Bug Fix: Emergency vehicles can no longer enter the park from the northern pedestrian walk way.

Optimization: A gate has been added to the west side of the park to allow emergency vehicles to easily enter the park.

Optimization: A small area of the park has been cleared of debris to that it could be used as a Helicopter landing zone for those times you want to role play a bit.

Addition: Narco's light pack/coronas are now bundled with the mod. Manual installation of the light pack is no longer required.

Addition: Paramedics and EMS Supervisors can now change into High Visibility jackets for use on traffic accidents or other hazardous conditions. (Blue helmets coming soon!)

Addition: New Flight Medic personnel added. Flight medics have same abilities as regular paramedics, however they have a completely different skin.

This puts us at v2.0.5

There are a few outstanding bugs I want to tackle so stay tuned for the next release. As always there is no ETA. I do have plans on creating a "Special Edition" version of this mod which replaces the tiller-based Quint with a ladder truck and removes the Heavy Rescue Crane. If you notice any bugs please post them here so I can look into them.

Download is available on the first page.

• Upvote 2

Sounds very much for a small maintanance update. wow. I'm glad you fixed the path issues with firestation 82. Your other tweks seem well considered.

I always enjoy playing your modification and I'am happy that you decided to focus on fixing bugs while still adding little new features.

good work! :holdglass: