Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Kent Police - Volvo V70 ARV - Has a boot, boot lights, opening door, and my first ever attempt at a proper Battenburg skin (Would love feedback on that) :police:

Looks pretty spot on to me! nice job. What programme do you use for the skin? (and the mirrored ground)

Looks pretty spot on to me! nice job. What programme do you use for the skin? (and the mirrored ground)

I use GIMP for image editing (So all the textures etc) and I use Blender to model and render these images (Credit to my friend who used his beast PC to render them :P ). 

very nice model any chance though that you could answer my question on will this mod be a folder or a rar file

maybe put some cones in the boot or a sign saying move to the right or something just so it doesnt look empty

The boot will be full of different ARV equipment later on, this is just a few WIP pictures :) It will either be a EM4 Mod file or a ZIP file, I haven't decided yet. Reason for the ZIP will be that I can include stuff like a UK dispatcher!

Assume that is not totally finished yet but needs two aerials one for fm radio and one for airwaves radio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest with you, when I was looking at these renders I was sure I missed something on the roof :D Now I know what it was

The volvo looks great, I'd like to see it in game though rather than a render but besides that great work :)

I would love to share an ingame picture but I currently have no access to the game :/ My PC has completly gone and im left with the laggiest laptop on earth for a couple of monthes. I can still JUST model and texture bits though, so when I can get back to Em4 I will start adding all new vehicles to the game :)

Modlers Models Scripters

We need modlers, models and Scripters to help us out! Do you have any unused models laying about that you think can help? Can you model vehicles yourself? Or maybe even script EM4? You can help us out and make this mod bigger and better then planned, as well as speed up the devlopment!

Whats in it for you?

We will be happy with any help we can get, and anyone that helps can also play on the Alpha and Beta versions of the mod! It can also help you improve your Scripting/modeling skills, or if you are used to modeling european or american units, it will give you a taste of something new.

If you are interested then please send a message to me (Pottyscotty) :police:

UPDATE

Hi all, just so you know, the mod is not dead and work is still going on with it. There is now a pretty much finished map design (See below) and we are completely redoing all the units (See below) to make them better quality and more realistic.

Map

The map is pretty much designed and some parts are already being modelled, here is what will be included:

• City Centre
  • One fire station containing a Scania P270 Pump and a Dennis Sabre appliance. At the back will be a couple of Insignia response cars as well as a van and trailer with an Argocat. Station is based in the high street.
  • Residential estate
  • Police station which will include a great variety of vehicles and a nice interior.
  • Hospital
  • Ambulance MRS containing many ambulances, RRV's and HART teams.
  • Main fire station (5 Bays) which includes a few Scania pumps, ALP, IRU, vans, response cars and many other bits and pieces including a full interior.

Units

To give the best we can we are completely redoing all of our units, for example we are working on the new Scania appliance with, as promised, 3D lockers :) - Note: The Skin and model is still a huge WIP, but soon we can finish the skin, add the lights and fill the lockers with equipment! I will edit the post soon to add the credits for the Scania Cab model.

FNZGwV.png3t65Kg.png

Missions

We are currently unsure whether or not there will be missions but if we are convinced enough... ;)

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

just one thing though, my eyes can't decide wether the front wheels point in or out? same with the back. Apart from that, good job, just digging the 3D lockers, never seen that before. Can't wait to get a sneek peek at your map.... ;)

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

just one thing though, my eyes can't decide wether the front wheels point in or out? same with the back. Apart from that, good job, just digging the 3D lockers, never seen that before. Can't wait to get a sneek peek at your map.... ;)

Thanks medic :) (Just a little tip, could you edit your comment so all my bits aren't there too as it's quite a big post, admins will probably remove it anyway). Yeah now you mention it I can't figure out the wheels, checked the model and they are pointing out ;)

I saw the picture of your SUV on the first page and even tough it has some rough edges I find it great. The sign in the trunk was a clever idea.

Yeah it wasn't the best model, but will be redesigned and much better. You will also be able to use those signs at incidents!