Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

He said soon so not sure if he was ment to post it or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you accidently forgot to post the picture.

Can't see the picture. :(

Either way: keep up the good work! :)

Gunswat was correct ;) Sorry I wasn't very clear, was in a bit of a rush at the time. The Appliance is nearly finished and I will put pictures up soon :)

A trip to Tesco has it's upside I guess ;) The vehicles seen here will be in the Mod and the Rest of the pictures will be on my Flickr soon if anyone wants to see them, I'll edit this post and add my Flickr account link when they have been uploaded. 

0TeVAh.png

jiZwbv.png

mbysbe.png

5xPhDE.png

GXCDno.png

jsiSoN.png

T0mM8S.png

What's the Vauxhall used for?

I would assume it's used by an Officer fof some sort. I would say it makes a change from the usual unmarked cars used by Officers, but it's not like that Vauxhall has a lot of markings!

Yes I do believe the Vauxhall Insignia is an officers car. I'll check it with someone just in case but as you can see it has got a lightbar and I have seen it on a Call so im 98% sure it's an officers car.

I would assume it's used by an Officer fof some sort. I would say it makes a change from the usual unmarked cars used by Officers, but it's not like that Vauxhall has a lot of markings!

That's what I thought! It's very slick looking, isn't it?

Yes I do believe the Vauxhall Insignia is an officers car. I'll check it with someone just in case but as you can see it has got a lightbar and I have seen it on a Call so im 98% sure it's an officers car.

It's a very snazzy one. o.o

Thank you everyone for your patience but I hope you agree with us when we say, it was well worth it ;)

Our Scania P270 Pump - Unit 159 REG GN57 DUA - All finished apart from the Inside of the lockers (Will be 3D with the actual equipment inside) and the Pump at the back (Will also be 3D instead of just a texture). We hope you like it, any feedback is welcomed! One last thing is a little competition, we need a "fake" or Made-up town name for the mod, we'd love for you lot to be able to be a part of the development and help us name it. - UNIT IS BEING RE-MADE, VISIT PAGE 22 - 23

Onl6rw.png

tRXKn8.png

vluAYU.png

3pQrvd.png

Now time to Add it in-game and continue onto the next part of the Project.

Wow! That looks fantastic! Would it be possible to see a few pic with the lockers and pump bay doors open to see the equipment? Ot did I read it wrong lol.

And mod names, it would depend is it going to be a town/city based mod or will it be more out in the countryside?

More town/city so you have more things to do, like picking Drunks of the street at 3am or fights outside clubs (With this I might actually try big fights to occur with crowds that encourage them, like the people with the signs at demonstrations in the default Callouts), patrolling with the vans, Armed response calls to houses and offices, traffic stops on the motorway - Bits like that :)

As for the lockers and pumps, not added yet but when they are I promise Pictures will be put on asap!

A Fire Station we have been working on (No where near finished as you can see), it will hold 3 Pump Appliances, 2 Officer Cars and Maybe a IRU out back. Also out back will be a training tower which can be used, as well as Cars to Practice operations on, such as people trapped inside and fires.

FTiS9j.png

A Fire Station we have been working on (No where near finished as you can see), it will hold 3 Pump Appliances, 2 Officer Cars and Maybe a IRU out back. Also out back will be a training tower which can be used, as well as Cars to Practice operations on, such as people trapped inside and fires.

Just a little thing, how come the appliance on the right (Pulling out) only has one scene light on the visor?

Just a little thing, how come the appliance on the right (Pulling out) only has one scene light on the visor?

With the Scania's they work as Wig-wags and scene lights :) The blue lights arn't correct though as I just did this before I had to rush off

Just checked this mod out for the first time looks good like the progress already like all your ideas to make things like training tower all operational and the fact you looking at totally overhaulling the types of call outs!

One thought I do have after the release of the em4 configurator maybe you could edit this and include to be able to have a configurator specific to your mod and your callouts to turn on or off the calls you individually do or do not want on any given day dependant on your own mood or gaming needs say you only wanted fire calls or ambulance calls or just rtc's etc etc.

POSTS MERGED. USE THE EDIT BUTTON IN FUTURE.

Just checked this mod out for the first time looks good like the progress already like all your ideas to make things like training tower all operational and the fact you looking at totally overhaulling the types of call outs!

One thought I do have after the release of the em4 configurator maybe you could edit this and include to be able to have a configurator specific to your mod and your callouts to turn on or off the calls you individually do or do not want on any given day dependant on your own mood or gaming needs say you only wanted fire calls or ambulance calls or just rtc's etc etc.

Thank you :) Your idea will certainly be considered if we get the permission!