Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

@pottyscotty

Nice concept idea It's nice to see an increase with UK mods I have a Dennis fire engine from my West Midlands mod feel free to use and edit it (don't

forget to credit me for it though)  ;) only thing I would say with the H.A Landrover is scale the light bar down

Edited by Freelancer

@pottyscotty

Nice concept idea It's nice to see an increase with UK mods I have a Dennis fire engine from my West Midlands mod feel free to use and edit it (don't

forget to credit me for it though)  ;) only thing I would say with the H.A Landrover is scale the light bar down

Thank you mate :) Very kind of you for you to offer the model but we will be using Scania P270's as the main Fire appliances (Things like IRU's will be MAN trucks). The Land Rover is now working in-game but it didn't take me long to completely wreck it... :/

RyV8iL.png

To Do:

• Scale Down lightbar
  • Add Lights/Spotlight
  • Add Commands w/ new commands unique to the Kent Mod
  • Complete Doors

The new map is also now in planning stages.

Its great to see another UK mod being made. At the time you have a choice... Mainly US mods or German mods or you have a few others where are are only 1 or 2 different versions and I'm loving the Land Rover and the back of appliance by the way! :D

Thanks :) And it's always nice to see UK mods for games as they are very rare in comparison to US and European mods. I also hope that loads of UK mods get made for EM5!

Possibly for this or another unit you could add one of those 'Think' campaigns on the side lockers? The adverts they use they use to promote safety, such as; Wearing seat belts, not using your phone, etc.

Also what the others have said above, a command to open the lockers, make it more realistic 

FFMeredith

Possibly for this or another unit you could add one of those 'Think' campaigns on the side lockers? The adverts they use they use to promote safety, such as; Wearing seat belts, not using your phone, etc.

Also what the others have said above, a command to open the lockers, make it more realistic 

FFMeredith

LIke what the Welfordshire mod had? But have it so that when you spawn the vehicle the lockers are already closed.

. A police pedal bike for like Pcso's and a script like the one in helping peter where you can open the boot. :) Good luck!

Motorbikes as well as Pedal bikes will be added, a PSCO bike will be considered.

FFMeredith

We will hopefully add commands for the lockers but with the Locker campaigns we will not add as in Kent they do not seem to use them, why I do not know, and we would like to keep it as realistic as possible.

Motorbikes as well as Pedal bikes will be added, a PSCO bike will be considered.

We will hopefully add commands for the lockers but with the Locker campaigns we will not add as in Kent they do not seem to use them, why I do not know, and we would like to keep it as realistic as possible.

Sounds good :)

LIke what the Welfordshire mod had? But have it so that when you spawn the vehicle the lockers are already closed.

I knew I'd seen it on another mod, just couldn't remember it 

-FFMeredith 

Thanks for pointing that out, never noticed before. Will fix it asap ;)

This is getting better and better by the minute! Your modelling skills are really picking up!

Thanks :) Sorry it's been a bit quiet on here but soon we can be proud to show our finished Pump Appliance!