Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

2 hours ago, Nemiox said:

Hi when I get a fire near the Formula 1 place my fire engines get stuck on the motorway (Fire engines from main station) Is there a way around this. This mod is amazing btw.

The way i fix is sometimes in certain areas is to use the parking script and place is where i want it to be and it will normally just find its own way there.

2 hours ago, Nemiox said:

Hi when I get a fire near the Formula 1 place my fire engines get stuck on the motorway (Fire engines from main station) Is there a way around this. This mod is amazing btw.

There is always ways around it

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, TheCadetForce said:

Loving this mod, Great selection of vehicles.

Thanks for the support

In regards to the patch, I am slowly working on it but I have been sick and am now busy with work so I hope to release it soon but I am not sure when

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone, quick update for you all, I plan on releasing the patch this weekend if everything with it goes to plan

• Upvote 4

On 01/02/2017 at 3:22 PM, TACRfan said:

Hello everyone, quick update for you all, I plan on releasing the patch this weekend if everything with it goes to plan

Really excited, I'm loving the mod as well 

I am having a bug though, if I turn on the sirens on a certain part of the map its almost like 2 sirens turn on, and one of them travels with the car while the other stays in the same place and can't be turned off (I'm unsure if I'm describing this very well), its easy to work around though (just turn on sirens outside of that little area) and seems more like an issue with the script than anything else.

Has the patch been released I was not sure but thought I saw something on my tapatalk app saying it had been released so want to make sure I have latest version as I have upgraded to win10 so reinstalling em4 anyways so want to check if I reinstall old download files or if there is a new patch i should now download or are we still waiting?

7 hours ago, patvmru said:

Has the patch been released I was not sure but thought I saw something on my tapatalk app saying it had been released so want to make sure I have latest version as I have upgraded to win10 so reinstalling em4 anyways so want to check if I reinstall old download files or if there is a new patch i should now download or are we still waiting?

I don't believe the patch has been released yet, I'd presume that TACRfan would create a new post for it and there hasn't been one yet.

• Upvote 1

I don't believe the patch has been released yet, I'd presume that TACRfan would create a new post for it and there hasn't been one yet.

Yeah I just wondered as said in his last post he was releasing this weekend so guess not guess he ran into issues or personal life got in the way etc just wondered as been ill with major dental issues gonna need surgery eventually to get rid of crippling pain and allow me to be able to swallow food again so was hoping for something to take my mind off it and cheer me up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Hi guys sorry for the delay, i did my best to fix the bridge near the police station and it is slightly better but not perfect, i am really not sure as to what is causing the problem. but here is the patch (install it like a new mod)  https://mega.nz/#!YooE3AID!k47Z3dI9lgEstYWXAN5x35XYQBcjk4B33N5lnobQyjU

• Upvote 3

Many bugs with 1.2.5

The Medics with a Stretcher: the stretcher is clear
Still no back to station script
the campground right behind the airport you can't enter so the person shot and killed 2 people and the police helo couldn't take them away.
Way too many fire alarms 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, tbone1fire said:

Many bugs with 1.2.5

the campground right behind the airport you can't enter so the person shot and killed 2 people and the police helo couldn't take them away.
Way too many fire alarms 

The clear stretcher is caused by alpha reflections, it's either clear stretcher and the medics not be shiny or the other way around, I was trying to fix it but couldn't.

Back to station script was never supposed to be added in this patch, you can use the park script to park vehicles in their parking spaces.

This is one bug that I forgot to fix, my recommendation is if you get a situation like that put armed officers in the police heli.

The amount of false alarm calls is not a bug, that is the way the script works. If you don't want anymore false alarms then just ignore them and no more will spawn, if you deal with them then they will keep spawning.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, tbone1fire said:

Many bugs with 1.2.5

Way too many fire alarms 

I would not say that is many bugs more like a few or more accurately for most small annoying niggles even than actually bugs personally I think TACRfan has actually done a splendid job and as usual each release gets better and better and better and not once has he given up on this despite some who seem they will never be satisfied or grateful for what they receive free of charge when in fact TACRfan doesn't have to do this or share it he could in fact simply do it privately for himself so I for one would simply like to say thank you and that I am grateful for what you do.

• Upvote 1

having had now chance to play through a bit more as others have said and simply so your aware for your next patch parking script is causing a few CTD glitchs in several different areas of the map I have found

59 minutes ago, patvmru said:

having had now chance to play through a bit more as others have said and simply so your aware for your next patch parking script is causing a few CTD glitchs in several different areas of the map I have found

I may be wrong but I believe that some parts of the terrain on maps causes issues with the script. Try to aim for terrain that is a bit flatter - it may help.

Very nice update, enjoying it so far.

• Upvote 1

I may be wrong but I believe that some parts of the terrain on maps causes issues with the script. Try to aim for terrain that is a bit flatter - it may help.

Well this was a road or side street in the city centre as flat as it gets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, patvmru said:

Hmm when i get time i will play the mod for a while and have a look

4 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

Thanks for the Support:)

On 05/02/2017 at 8:23 PM, patvmru said:

Yeah I just wondered as said in his last post he was releasing this weekend so guess not guess he ran into issues or personal life got in the way etc just wondered as been ill with major dental issues gonna need surgery eventually to get rid of crippling pain and allow me to be able to swallow food again so was hoping for something to take my mind off it and cheer me up

I know others have mentioned issues regarding the parking script however my games crashes after around 30-40 seconds due to the script on standard em4 and instantly on deluxe em4 (I have both copies) on the deluxe version it crashes while loading the map.

I've had to remove the script however am loving the mod otherwise

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, BRAVO328 said:

I know others have mentioned issues regarding the parking script however my games crashes after around 30-40 seconds due to the script on standard em4 and instantly on deluxe em4 (I have both copies) on the deluxe version it crashes while loading the map.

I've had to remove the script however am loving the mod otherwise

Do you try to use the parking script before turning the engine of the truck on?

13 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Do you try to use the parking script before turning the engine of the truck on?

Nope, tried it on cars and works the first 2/3 times then crashes. Checked people are in the cars/trucks and that they're on if applicable however nothing is working. Was working perfectly before but stopped working around 2 days ago.