Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Stretchers  

483 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have...

• Single person stretcher script, but ambulances would have to leave the map to unload?
    • Hospital on map, but have a two person stretcher team only?

the read me file in the folder should answer all your questions about starting to play the mod 

I have an update coming soon, I think you guys will like it, unfortunately this good news comes with some bad news, I have to make a decision and i thought i would ask you guys first. Would you rather see a hospital on map and then the two person stretcher or would you rather have the one person stretcher script but vehicles go off the map to finish the call?

On 9/24/2016 at 5:15 PM, TACRfan said:

That has not been implemented because of how hard it is to implement

They are all fictional units, the problem is that there is only so much we can do realistic and then we either make no new units or we go fictional. We will continue to add realistic units however we will be including some fictional ones aswell. And i like the BMW:)

Ohh ok, sounds cool

19 hours ago, TACRfan said:

I have an update coming soon, I think you guys will like it, unfortunately this good news comes with some bad news, I have to make a decision and i thought i would ask you guys first. Would you rather see a hospital on map and then the two person stretcher or would you rather have the one person stretcher script but vehicles go off the map to finish the call?

I would rather have the one person stretcher script, I think it makes more realistic

I would rather have the one person stretcher script, I think it makes more realistic

Without proper call out menu I'd say two person call out with hospital

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just like to say although I voted the reason I voted is just to test out the poll and my vote will not be counted

8 hours ago, Kieran Townsley said:

The call menu has been working for a while now....

Yes it has but I think what tacrfan  is trying to get across is that instead of having a two person paramedic spawn when the vehicle enters the map is to have a paramedic with the trage  command. 

The current setup works with the single person stretcher script because thats what happens in the Norfolk and Suffolk mod, its just incredibly hard to make the on map hospital work with the single person stretcher script

Drugs Raid in the Kent Mod V1.2

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Drugs Raid in the Kent Mod V1.2

Nice! Looking forward to it!

22 hours ago, Griffo567 said:

So to sum up what new things will we be looking at in the update

Love the Mod btw

I don't want to give too much away but new units, new scripts, updated map (removing some areas/adding some new ones), bug fixes etc.

If anyone has any suggestions feel free to say

7 hours ago, Griffo567 said:

A T-Pac Script!!!! For stolen vehicles!

That would be a good idea but someone would have to edit the prexisting stolen vehicle script or create a completely new script 

21 hours ago, Griffo567 said:

A T-Pac Script!!!! For stolen vehicles!

That would not be possible i dont think

6 minutes ago, nathman1998 said:

Whats the latest version that is downloadable? Iv been looking around for the link has it been released yet?

Maybe try the first post on the first page..?

9 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

Maybe try the first post on the first page..?

So 0.6 is the only latest version then? As i know that the download link is there but has 1.0 been released yet or anything more up to date?

14 minutes ago, nathman1998 said:

So 0.6 is the only latest version then?

I believe so, I get a message asking for it to be updated on the first page when a new version comes out. The latest version is what TACRfan is working on now.

35 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

I believe so, I get a message asking for it to be updated on the first page when a new version comes out. The latest version is what TACRfan is working on now.

Ahh okay I thought so been waiting for ages, I thought it got released that's all, cheers.