Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

That would be awesome if possible! ;)

It would be possible, it would just take a long time to get all the scripts and stuff like that working. I'm useless with scripting, I just do sirens and lighting lol.

It would be possible, it would just take a long time to get all the scripts and stuff like that working. I'm useless with scripting, I just do sirens and lighting lol.

I don't even have a clue where to find the scripts lol so I think I'll leave it up to Potty to see if he's willing to do it.

another small bug i've found I don't think has been reported yet but does not actually affect the gameplay but is when hitting exit freeplay to main menu to say restart cause a unit blew up etc it crashes to desktop instead of the main menu

another small bug i've found I don't think has been reported yet but does not actually affect the gameplay but is when hitting exit freeplay to main menu to say restart cause a unit blew up etc it crashes to desktop instead of the main menu

I think that's a PC specific issue as that used to happen to me with my old PC but not new.

I think that's a PC specific issue as that used to happen to me with my old PC but not new.

Yeah it happens on a few mods, mostly London, Mayberry, Fairfax etc seem to do it. Easiest way to stop your units blowing up from fire SEE IMAGES BELOW FOR HOW TO DO IT. Then just repeat for all the other vehicles you wish to be fireproof.

Yeah it happens on a few mods, mostly London, Mayberry, Fairfax etc seem to do it. Easiest way to stop your units blowing up from fire, is to go into the editor>double click on a vehicle>click on traits on the popup window menu>and where it says explosions (at the bottom of the window) use the drop down menu to change it to EM_Veh03 it will make it fireproof. Then just repeat for all the other vehicles you wish to be fireproof.

Oh I thought it was done via the unit's XTL file! I shall fix all them for the patch.

Oh I thought it was done via the unit's XTL file! I shall fix all them for the patch.

Yesh, its done in the editor. It saves alot of people from ragequitting because the vehicles which are 3 miles from a fire won't explode haha. But yeah change the material from this:

vlcsnap-8783-02-20-08h35m12s130.png

To this:

vlcsnap-8666-04-17-00h58m49s275.png

And now the vehicle will be fireproof.

Yeah I think I may have done it to a couple of the vehicles already just not all :D

Lol not had a look through all of the vehicle traits, but you're a man of your word so I'll let you sort it out for the next update. I will get around to playing it somewhen been abit busy tinkering with other mods.

Lol not had a look through all of the vehicle traits, but you're a man of your word so I'll let you sort it out for the next update. I will get around to playing it somewhen been abit busy tinkering with other mods.

An idea I had for editing mods was combining this mod with the Welfordshire mod, the Police officers look more high quality and I love the ambulance command system, never seen it before. I'm also thinking about replacing the lockers for the fire department and replacing a few textures. One problem with welfordshire was that none of the Police events apart from (rarely) pickpocketing and rabies alert worked, so I would have to add a few events lol.

Would you consider down the line adding different ppe to fire fighters and hart, i know LAS HART have some gear which consists of a bulletproof helmet and vest, and obviously both services have chemical incident clothing

The guys in the green are Ambulance personnel 

Would you consider down the line adding different ppe to fire fighters and hart, i know LAS HART have some gear which consists of a bulletproof helmet and vest, and obviously both services have chemical incident clothing

The guys in the green are Ambulance personnel 

would love too see them have the option 

The LAS guys in ballistic gear are Central Operations, they have extra training which allows them to better deal with, amongst other things, firearms incidents. Central Ops usually use the XC70s and act as normal FRUs the majority of the time. They also work with the police at various things, and operate a Joint Response Unit, FRUs that work with local Police teams and respond where medical assistance is required at Police incidents

I could be wrong, but I'm not aware of other trusts having a similar team. It would make more sense for something like this to be present in the London mod, rather than this one.

An idea I had for editing mods was combining this mod with the Welfordshire mod, the Police officers look more high quality and I love the ambulance command system, never seen it before. I'm also thinking about replacing the lockers for the fire department and replacing a few textures. One problem with welfordshire was that none of the Police events apart from (rarely) pickpocketing and rabies alert worked, so I would have to add a few events lol.

I had the same idea (sort of) which was to use the London mod map and then use the Welfordshire vehicles, but I could never get them to work properly, I used to have problems with the personnel disappearing when they would change clothes or connect a hose to the engine :/ which is why I did my Blues & Twos mod lol.

I could be wrong, but I'm not aware of other trusts having a similar team. It would make more sense for something like this to be present in the London mod, rather than this one.

The kit is national (all under the auspices of NARU). I'm reasonably certain that SECAMB HART have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a way to change how many types of calls you get because I would like more fire ones.

As you can see in this video I mainly only get police and ems

Is there a way to change how many types of calls you get because I would like more fire ones.

I'm pretty sure you have to change some numers in xparamsendless or something like that but I can't remember what sry