Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

New Poll:

There is now a Poll at the top of the page, questions will be removed and added over time so please check it out every now and then so we get your feedback.

The equipment and the personnel are not our models and are currently being used as placeholders, they will be swapped out for our own models soon. The layout of the equipment is unrealistic and will be put right when our own models go in.

QblFTY.jpg

True, RNLI (Coastguard) are still an emergency service :)

With regard to these the models were brilliant in the unfinished release of the coastal rescue mod which open permission was given for so you could use his files!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you gonna add a corner in this mod

There will be Forensic services and a Coroner yes :)

With regard to these the models were brilliant in the unfinished release of the coastal rescue mod which open permission was given for so you could use his files!!

Great! I'll look into it for you. Am trying to get a Lifeboat Station fitted into the map somewhere too :)

I have the files is on emergencyplanets downloads though they have the Severn class offshore lifeboat and the little inshore rib plus the rnli personnel and coastguard 4x4 and personnel

To add a spoiler you need

before and [/ spoiler] after (with no space with / and spoiler), but I've edited it for you :)

Do SECAmb not have Skoda RRVs? About the only trust in the country that doesn't! Have you thought about possibly adding more Ambulance options, both in terms of personnel and vehicles?

To add a spoiler you need

before and [/ spoiler] after (with no space with / and spoiler), but I've edited it for you :)

Do SECAmb not have Skoda RRVs? About the only trust in the country that doesn't! Have you thought about possibly adding more Ambulance options, both in terms of personnel and vehicles?

Thanks Randomperson (+Itchboy). It is weird that they don't have Skoda's, I got a fleet list from them and there is nothing! All of them seem to be replaced by V70's. Also there is going to (Hopefully) be some more advanced options for Medical services, personally I feel that EMS gets brushed aside in a lot of mods and doesn't always get enough attention.

Thanks Randomperson (+Itchboy). It is weird that they don't have Skoda's, I got a fleet list from them and there is nothing! All of them seem to be replaced by V70's. Also there is going to (Hopefully) be some more advanced options for Medical services, personally I feel that EMS gets brushed aside in a lot of mods and doesn't always get enough attention.

Can you expand at all on these more advanced options for EMS since that is what I want to see more than anything right now like say without having to spend five minutes at each casualty grabbing seperate bags and the patient dying like some mods instead maybe you could create a menu when kneeling to treat patient that asks you based on the presenting complaint to maybe immobilise and spinal board or frac pack and bandage maybe oxygen maybe full aed and oxygen and cpr etc?

Can you expand at all on these more advanced options for EMS since that is what I want to see more than anything right now like say without having to spend five minutes at each casualty grabbing seperate bags and the patient dying like some mods instead maybe you could create a menu when kneeling to treat patient that asks you based on the presenting complaint to maybe immobilise and spinal board or frac pack and bandage maybe oxygen maybe full aed and oxygen and cpr etc?

Seems like it would take about 7 years to make that option. But i'm no modder, so I could be wrong.

EM4's EMS treatment options weren't great to start off with. Most advanced thing i've seen is a spineboard. It seems logical that if something more advanced could be done, it would have been already.

Northview: Paramedics is confirmed to be trying this, will be interesting to see if it can be done.

Seems like it would take about 7 years to make that option. But i'm no modder, so I could be wrong.

EM4's EMS treatment options weren't great to start off with. Most advanced thing i've seen is a spineboard. It seems logical that if something more advanced could be done, it would have been already.

Northview: Paramedics is confirmed to be trying this, will be interesting to see if it can be done.

I plan on creating a script that patients are classed according to injury:

Red is serious, yellow is moderate, green is minor, black is dead.

Would this be something advanced or new?

Has been very similar results in several mods already but having to get seperate bags all I'm asking is is there a way to say combine the menu too one bag like the big ambulance parabag major incident version I carry in my car all I grab is this bag and a entynox bag

I plan on creating a script that patients are classed according to injury:

Red is serious, yellow is moderate, green is minor, black is dead.

Would this be something advanced or new?

A triage script very new and advanced and if you could conbined the existing script for my idea into one this would be the best ems mod since rtp mod was it?

A triage script very new and advanced and if you could conbined the existing script for my idea into one this would be the best ems mod since rtp mod was it?

No need to double post but yes, RTS Mod had all of that. So did the Winterberg mod.

Have you created this script and does it work ingame or not? I will only combine it if you can get yours working.

Has been very similar results in several mods already but having to get seperate bags all I'm asking is is there a way to say combine the menu too one bag like the big ambulance parabag major incident version I carry in my car all I grab is this bag and a entynox bag

Like the Helping Peter mod? 

I suggest taking a look at the "Helping Peter" modification, very advanced in EMS. You can put the patient in different positions, give them water, different medication, oxygen etc. It's one of the mods I'd definitely recommend to anyone.

I suggest taking a look at the "Helping Peter" modification, very advanced in EMS. You can put the patient in different positions, give them water, different medication, oxygen etc. It's one of the mods I'd definitely recommend to anyone.

Those mods run on a mission script which would be very very hard to make. Only the best (Hoppah, bma, the Germans) have been able to do it.

It wouldn't be compatible with multiplayer also. Command scripts are the only possible method if one desires regular freeplay and MP Support. Your mod, your choice.

Those mods run on a mission script which would be very very hard to make. Only the best (Hoppah, bma, the Germans) have been able to do it.

It wouldn't be compatible with multiplayer also. Command scripts are the only possible method if one desires regular freeplay and MP Support. Your mod, your choice.

Yeah, im not looking at mission based at all. There is a limit to what I can do in free-play with EMS, as there is with most people.

I like the "The Germans" bit ;)

Yes that was it!