Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

New video showing the recommend way to set everything up and make it so you don't have to do it again!

The realistic way to send your Firefighters and Appliances out!

@USAR It's a possibility, yes.

----------------------------------------------------

I'm off to London for the weekend, I will have internet so can still answer any questions. Work on the mod will resume when I get back :)

1) Possibly your graphics settings, this is why I never play on high :P

2) I am unable to change speeds at the moment until I set all the units up which will be done next update.

3) Yes there will be a new map. Tip: Select a load of vehicles at once and press Shift-B.

4) Answered in the Readme.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mod download has too much traffic and Dropbox was the only place to work for me. I am getting it uploaded to Emergency Planet so please be patient :)

Edit:- Emergency Planet did not work either but Mega is now accepting the upload so it will be ready in 30 minutes - 1 Hour.

i fixed the problem with people looking shiny...the reflections where wrong its easy to fix 

What are you ment to do with the pump after an incident? How do you get them back to the station?

i fixed the problem with people looking shiny...the reflections where wrong its easy to fix

Is the fire house going gym have decoration inside as looks white which I house would be like but loving it so far

You have to drive it back to the station.

Thanks for telling me about that, I'll fix it for the next update our release a patch to fix the reported problems.

I don't quite understand your question.

Come on guys, return to station is not the highest priority on his list at the moment.

I applaud him for taking his time, modding is something that takes time and requires patience because there are a lot of potential for errors and glitches.

Keep an eye out for things that are ACTUALLY need to be addressed with seriousness, vehicles and personnel disappearing or game crashes upon doing certain commands.

I'm sure that Scotty has a list and a good idea what features he wants to add and what is not in the mod yet.

Come on guys, return to station is not the highest priority on his list at the moment.

I applaud him for taking his time, modding is something that takes time and requires patience because there are a lot of potential for errors and glitches.

Keep an eye out for things that are ACTUALLY need to be addressed with seriousness, vehicles and personnel disappearing or game crashes upon doing certain commands.

I'm sure that Scotty has a list and a good idea what features he wants to add and what is not in the mod yet.

That's one of the things I notice when I speak to Scott, he always has a plan about what he is going to do. If he considered it a high priority to add these return scripts then I'm sure he would have. I doubt it'll be too long before the next release, and then I'm sure he'll have added vital things

*wow* it was just a  question don't see why everyone has to freak out... I haven't downloaded it yet and I was just wondering. Jesus

A lot of people on the forums here are very defensive as I've seen over the last year or so of lurking. Things get taken out of context easily. Regardless of whether or not it's an alpha, people will still have questions. For all he knew, a return to station command wasn't going to be implemented and instead something different. Whether or not those involved in the creation of the mod answer is up to them.

I've played the mod some more today and it's looking great. Out of curiousity, will you be able to station police vehicles at the police station when the new map is made, or will it just be a call out and patrol or return to base? And will they be able to take prisoners to the station and return (not going off map)?

Edited by MikeyPI

Absolutely amazed by this alpha and by what was produced in little more than a year! :laugh:

Im pretty sure that you said there was a read me included explaining any known bugs... where would i find that??

Current complaints (not trying to be rude, just making a list to save potty time :cool: ) :-

-No return to station or rapid deploy buttons (obviously just a still-to-be-done-job)

-Fire engines explode if under a mile away from fire (Im sure your aware)

-Maybe it is meant to be like this, but only one firefighter per engine seems to be able to get a hose out

-No tow truck yet (but you can use L.A. one)

-The firefighters regularly dissapear in station

-Obviously new stations are in the works

-The water carrier siren will never turn off if you press the engine button twice (wierd)

-ARV officers to come

But I love the following:-

-Realism with fire brigade

-The lights outside the fire station

- All the units and their lighting!!

-And most things really :xmas:

Hello I find the mod very beautiful thing only bothers me is the one the vehicles fail to send the guards kann.Ich know that it is an Alpha Mod back, although it is a pity that the vehicles of the map disappear if you are not careful .are the vehicles only times away you can no longer bring back.
Greeting Westfalia

The unmarked Arv would not 'chase after a suspect' before and when I try and make paramedics with stretcher into normal paramedics they disappear, also will you make firw engines fire proof

I've played the mod some more today and it's looking great. Out of curiousity, will you be able to station police vehicles at the police station when the new map is made, or will it just be a call out and patrol or return to base? And will they be able to take prisoners to the station and return (not going off map)?

Absolutely amazed by this alpha and by what was produced in little more than a year! :laugh:

Im pretty sure that you said there was a read me included explaining any known bugs... where would i find that??

Current complaints (not trying to be rude, just making a list to save potty time :cool: ) :-

-No return to station or rapid deploy buttons (obviously just a still-to-be-done-job)

-Fire engines explode if under a mile away from fire (Im sure your aware)

-Maybe it is meant to be like this, but only one firefighter per engine seems to be able to get a hose out

-No tow truck yet (but you can use L.A. one)

-The firefighters regularly dissapear in station

-Obviously new stations are in the works

-The water carrier siren will never turn off if you press the engine button twice (wierd)

-ARV officers to come

But I love the following:-

-Realism with fire brigade

-The lights outside the fire station

- All the units and their lighting!!

-And most things really :xmas:

I'll look into the ARV problem. Yes Fire Appliances will be fireproof and as I said in the download post I am not answering questions that have already been answered in the Readme file.

--------

Yes and yes! :)

--------

Kent Mod v0.4/Readme.txt

All firefighters are able to get hoses and use them, Crew managers can get them out but not use them (Little error) and the watch and station managers can't get out us them?

Yes the firefighters disappearing never used to happen at all and I only started getting it recently but I think I can fix it.

I shall look into the water carried problem for you :)