Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Don't think that one has been asked actually but yes there will be :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba4UavCZL0g

Pictures of the protest after that popped up:

You manage to get any of this recorded, would look to watch this scenario  ;)

Hi all, haven't been able to get to my PC but I will re-start work right away.

You manage to get any of this recorded, would look to watch this scenario  ;)

I didn't unfortunately but I will try to capture one at some point for you :)

hey scott I just noticed u havnt put the Trojan/arv officers on the pics does that mean its not done yet or what

I haven't made any yet, they will be made for the next release. The ones I use at the moment are the LA Mod SWAT personnel. 

best bmw traffic car made for English mods ive ever seen

I might try t do a la mod swat skin made british

Merged your posts, as there is an edit button to prevent double posting, and also removed the language from your post. There is also no need to be swearing on here.

Edited by randomperson139
Merged posts, removed language

That does look really flippin great!
I do love the roof codes as well as antennas and stuff!
Are the cones new?
This is really getting my imagination going now with what this mod will be like!

They are the LA Mod cones but I have made them more orange and added the reflective strips to them, was meant to make them taller at some point but not sure how it would look :)

I thought they looked different :)

Taller would be more realistic though

Edit: Beasty Bill once made a police sign that turns around vehicles in his private mod around. He can't let anyone use it as he has incorporated certain items from other mods that he can't get permission to upload. However I think something like this would be really cool and also look more real, especially with the new cones.

Do you think you could replicate something similar?

The link is here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/19211-private-blues-twos-mod-london-mod-reskinmap-edit/ and there is a video of it further down the page.

Thanks

I thought they looked different :)

Taller would be more realistic though

Edit: Beasty Bill once made a police sign that turns around vehicles in his private mod around. He can't let anyone use it as he has incorporated certain items from other mods that he can't get permission to upload. However I think something like this would be really cool and also look more real, especially with the new cones.

Do you think you could replicate something similar?

The link is here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/19211-private-blues-twos-mod-london-mod-reskinmap-edit/ and there is a video of it further down the page.

Thanks

Yeah the sign is from the West Midlands mod so I'm unable to release it. Thanks for the mention though

Sorry didn't mean roof wasn't thinking ambulance trusts put theirs on back corner window area on rrvs and front above windscreen and rear doors on dma's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick note regarding the roof markings. To the front of the lightbar, you have the star to show it's an ARV and then the number next to it. To my knowledge that number should show the force code, so in the case of Kent Police, it should show 46 there, next to the shape. Like it does on the BMW traffic car.

Again, can't speak for SECAmb, but our fleet numbers on the cars are on the boot, the bonnet, and towards the front, almost above the wheel. Fleet numbers don't mean call sign for LAS, the two are different.

Just a quick note regarding the roof markings. To the front of the lightbar, you have the star to show it's an ARV and then the number next to it. To my knowledge that number should show the force code, so in the case of Kent Police, it should show 46 there, next to the shape. Like it does on the BMW traffic car.

I don't know much about the roof codes so with the BMW I copied it from a picture but with these I couldn't find any pictures of the roofs so I made it up, thanks for that I'll change it soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some more incident pictures - New script edit is being used which allows more than one paramedic to treat a patient (This doesn't speed up the process but is more for looks and realism). After a bit of editing, the ford ranger is also back!

t9ieZ6.jpg

w0ACVH.jpg

YgYTKB.jpgNMU8zW.jpg