Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

So I was watching this Kent Police Promo Video and one part of it made me think. What if you could perform raids on Houses? Maybe with the Big red key which works the same way as an Axe, it can break down locked doors? Pile into a house and pick up any drugs that you can find, use Police dogs to locate some of these Drugs, arrest the occupants?

Just a though, what are your views?  :police:

Progress is a little slow at the moment due to problems with Emergency 4, we are however still able to do things outside the game like modeling and texturing vehicles, buildings and other Misc bits. All of which we will be keen to show off over the coming weeks.

:police:

Will follow this mod.

I was working on a Kent one myself a few years ago with a small team but we stopped development in the end for various reasons. Still have all our models etc on my PC. Think my signature on here as my picture also!  :ph34r:

Wow, never knew there was ever a Kent mod being developed!

just an idea but when you tell firefighters to put on BA sets you could make them run to the cab doors and maybe the doors open as the BA sets are built in to the seats normally

Sounds great, maybe even the abbility to change to BA as you head to the scene too?

yeah could work i dont know how this would work or even if it is possible but maybe there could be a special action to give a firefighter BA control for example give them a high vis and a BA board

Great idea, I'l have a play around and see what I can do! :police:

is there going to be water rescue and stuff like that on the map if so you could try and make a swift water rescue uniform for firefighters

There is a river and lake planned for the map so there is that possibility we can add SWR calls :)

I want durgz raids!

So I can get high in the evidence room.

Note to self: Keep Handsup out of evidence room. ;)

if there is going to be SWR calls you could maybe have a flatbed fire appliance with a inflatable boat on the back thats always ready to be taken to a call and instantly deploy able and you could have a small fire boat that's always on the river you could also have a emergency if there is a high bridge over one of the rivers or lakes there could be a suicidal person threatening to jump

Like the jumper idea would love to see that implemented and for the ambulance side can I make a request with the rise in calls we get could you have a mental health call where you maybe have to have a police officer restrain the patient to treat them then the officer put them into the back of the ambulance once the paramedic on scene has assessed them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if there is going to be SWR calls you could maybe have a flatbed fire appliance with a inflatable boat on the back thats always ready to be taken to a call and instantly deploy able and you could have a small fire boat that's always on the river you could also have a emergency if there is a high bridge over one of the rivers or lakes there could be a suicidal person threatening to jump

Sounds very interesting, we may also add a police dive unit too to search rivers or lakes :) I love the bridge idea too, having negotiations, securing the area and preparing for a bad outcome. :police:

Like the jumper idea would love to see that implemented and for the ambulance side can I make a request with the rise in calls we get could you have a mental health call where you maybe have to have a police officer restrain the patient to treat them then the officer put them into the back of the ambulance once the paramedic on scene has assessed them?

If it's a request then it will be added :) While we are on the Ambulace side of things, what would your thoughts be on us adding wheelchairs and the use of the ramps on the Ambulances?

Sounds very interesting, we may also add a police dive unit too to search rivers or lakes :) I love the bridge idea too, having negotiations, securing the area and preparing for a bad outcome. :police:

If it's a request then it will be added :) While we are on the Ambulace side of things, what would your thoughts be on us adding wheelchairs and the use of the ramps on the Ambulances?

I love it the more ambulance realism the better I quite liked the mod that turned theirs solely into an ambulance sim deciding all the treatment only I thought they took it too far as if you were not clinical you didn't have a clue but what about going less in depth like bringing in deciding what bags to grab from the ambulance the grab bag the drugs bag the defibrillator the collars and spinal board where you had some kinda option how to treat the patient simply based on the callout?

another idea for SWR would be maybe a transit van especially for swr units for example a person drowning you could have a fire appliance a SWR van with all the kit on then a flatbed appliance with a deploy able boat on the back. Also depending on how many stations there will be in the city/town you could have each station set to specific roles for example 1 station with the SWR teams based at then another station with an ALP then you could have a 3rd station with hazmat and ICU unit obviously all stations also with 1-2 fire appliances as well with each station manned by maybe 8 firefighters a Crew manager and maybe a watch manager. 

also when crews attend RTC would be good if you could make them put high vis on

i also really want to know/hoping when this mod comes out will it be an actual folder or will it be a rar file plz folder