Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

    • MikeyPI

      ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

      Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • randomperson139

      Signatures   03/04/2016

      Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Stretchers  

277 members have voted

  1. 1. Would you rather have...

    • Single person stretcher script, but ambulances would have to leave the map to unload?
    • Hospital on map, but have a two person stretcher team only?


Recommended Posts

Shots fired near fire station in Kent...

At around 21:30 a 999 call came in from a civilian to report of a female with a handgun. Officers responded 2 minutes after the call was made and the suspect was arrested on the scene. An officer suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene.

SHOTS FIRED!!.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OfficiRacing121 said:

 

Shots fired near fire station in Kent...

At around 21:30 a 999 call came in from a civilian to report of a female with a handgun. Officers responded 2 minutes after the call was made and the suspect was arrested on the scene. An officer suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene.

I like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Work will still be continuing after i finish with my latest project, i have big plans for the future though

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2017 at 9:38 PM, TACRfan said:

Work will still be continuing after i finish with my latest project, i have big plans for the future though

You're awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any advice please?

When trying to play a single player game the save games don't work? Is this know or is this something I'm doing wrong.

If I click free play game the persons spawn all over the place and not in their vehicles?

Chris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris Fraser said:

Any advice please?

When trying to play a single player game the save games don't work? Is this know or is this something I'm doing wrong.

If I click free play game the persons spawn all over the place and not in their vehicles?

Save games are always a bit temperamental when using modifications. It's possible that somebody may have a fix for it, though unlikely.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×