Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Can I ask and before anyone jumps down my throat not asking for release just what is the latest release number for the version

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, patvmru said:

Can I ask and before anyone jumps down my throat not asking for release just what is the latest release number for the version

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The current version is V0.6, I'm working on a version that was supposed to be V0.6.2 but is now at V0.7.1 but its net released yet

The current version is V0.6, I'm working on a version that was supposed to be V0.6.2 but is now at V0.7.1 but its net released yet

Thank you my friend I have trouble with 0.6 so awaiting next release see if that works better had to go back to older version

Showcase of all the SIMCAS units in the mod

Credits

Lightbars: EmC-Unit

Suzuki Grand Vitara: VPI, Wooder

Hyundai Santa Fe: Wooder, VPI

Ford Mondeo Estate: Not sure, i think its the same as the other two vehicles, If anyone knows please tell me.

Peds: Again i am not to sure, its a reskined version of the paramedic, Skins by me

26980452542_e99845560d_b.jpg26980453902_11edbb3409_b.jpg  

Love the simcas units and the green and red versions of the Doctor don't much like the black version however on the red version can you change they grey trousers to the green?

• Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, patvmru said:

Love the simcas units and the green and red versions of the Doctor don't much like the black version however on the red version can you change they grey trousers to the green?

I could do, I wanted to keep them all looking slightly different as in the pictures that i have seen they all see to have different colours 

I could do, I wanted to keep them all looking slightly different as in the pictures that i have seen they all see to have different colours 

That's cool it's your mod I was solely sharing my opinion maybe see what other users and fans of the mod think

Hey guys just wanted to update you on progress. Firstly We are making good progress on the scripts but unfortunately that means there is not much to show, I still don't know a release date and I'm sorry it's taking a while but I hope you understand that it's because we want this mod to work as best as we can get it, we also don't work on it full time.

Secondly I would like to welcome Kieren Townsly, TWMCPE and Mark_ to the team as they are kindly help in me on this mod.

Thanks for the continued support and I hope for the mod to be ready soon.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, TWMCPE said:

NEW FORUM SIGNATURES:

twmcpe_kent_supporter.png

Feel free to add to your signature.

There are also versions for the mod team and Pottyscotty

Can't see where the design of that came from... : P

5 minutes ago, MP50 said:

Can't see where the design of that came from...

I didnt in any way try to copy you, if I'm honest I took inspiration from the blue overlay but I made it from scratch. The font I had from ages ago, the screenshot I took myself and to fill in missing space I used the Kent county logo. 

I genuinely apologise if you in anyway feel I have cheated you, I do like your work but I don't want to copy you. 

As I said before, it is only the overlay I in any way took inspiration from and nothing else.

Please feel free to PM if you are still unsatisfied.

Kind regards

18 minutes ago, TWMCPE said:

I didnt in any way try to copy you, if I'm honest I took inspiration from the blue overlay but I made it from scratch. The font I had from ages ago, the screenshot I took myself and to fill in missing space I used the Kent county logo. 

I genuinely apologise if you in anyway feel I have cheated you, I do like your work but I don't want to copy you. 

As I said before, it is only the overlay I in any way took inspiration from and nothing else.

Please feel free to PM if you are still unsatisfied.

Kind regards

No no mate, I meant to put a : P at the end, but my emojis don't show up for some reason on Invision Power Board sites! Sorry for the confusion!

I really like your take on it, I didn't mean to make out I felt offended - I don't in the slightest bit!

7 minutes ago, MP50 said:

No no mate, I meant to put a : P at the end, but my emojis don't show up for some reason on Invision Power Board sites! Sorry for the confusion!

I really like your take on it, I didn't mean to make out I felt offended - I don't in the slightest bit!

Okay, no my fault, when I saw the smiley later I should have realised.

Thank you and it's not a problem, I overreacted but I wanted to make sure that that wasn't the case.

Just now, TWMCPE said:
Just now, TWMCPE said:

Thank you and it's not a problem, I overreacted but I wanted to make sure that that wasn't the case.

No worries haha : )

Hi everyone, just popped back to give a small announcement. Through a joint-agreement I would like to let you all know that edits or reskins of any sort are no longer allowed to be released publicly, as per the previous usage terms. The currently released and authorized 'sub-mods' can however continue any previous progress and release/update as they have been. The full terms are on the front page but I'd just like to quote it and say that asking myself or TACRfan if you can release this or that won't do anything for you, the terms apply to all and not some.

To me it's nice to know that after nearly two years since I started the mod people still have an interest in it and want to extend its life with these edits and I know it's not great news or anything but it's been deemed the best course of action for numerous reasons and I hope that you all can be as understanding now as you have in the past.

A thank you to TACRfan as well for continuing the mod after I left and I hope that everyone else is enjoying his updates as much as I am.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

Hi everyone, just popped back to give a small announcement. Through a joint-agreement I would like to let you all know that edits or reskins of any sort are no longer allowed to be released publicly, as per the previous usage terms. The currently released and authorized 'sub-mods' can however continue any previous progress and release/update as they have been. The full terms are on the front page but I'd just like to quote it and say that asking myself or TACRfan if you can release this or that won't do anything for you, the terms apply to all and not some.

To me it's nice to know that after nearly two years since I started the mod people still have an interest in it and want to extend its life with these edits and I know it's not great news or anything but it's been deemed the best course of action for numerous reasons and I hope that you all can be as understanding now as you have in the past.

A thank you to TACRfan as well for continuing the mod after I left and I hope that everyone else is enjoying his updates as much as I am.

so is the mod dead then?

33 minutes ago, ziggy123456 said:

so is the mod dead then?

30 minutes ago, dunwell99D said:

Basically they are not letting mods (reskins or edits) to be released based on KM, like the one I have been developing for a couple of months. (No disrespect PottyScotty) 

Yup, exactly what dunwell said, it's not dead but just an update to the terms.

10 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

Yup, exactly what dunwell said, it's not dead but just an update to the terms.

i might sound thick, but does that mean no more updates to the mod.

was really looking forward to some of the scripts that TACRfan was intending to bring to the mod.....

Just now, ziggy123456 said:

i might sound thick, but does that mean no more updates to the mod.

was really looking forward to some of the scripts that TACRfan was intending to bring to the mod.....

Not at all, the mod isn't dead and is continuing. All it means is that if you edit the mod you cannot upload those edits anywhere.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

Not at all, the mod isn't dead and is continuing. All it means is that if you edit the mod you cannot upload those edits anywhere.

oo, so say i decided to make my own mod, but for (personal) trial with the kent vehicles, if the mod worked i would have to create my own skins and textures before uploading? 

3 minutes ago, ziggy123456 said:

oo, so say i decided to make my own mod, but for (personal) trial with the kent vehicles, if the mod worked i would have to create my own skins and textures before uploading? 

Yes you wouldn't be allowed to use any of the content from Kent Mod. Including Models, textures (skins), audio etc etc. So to be honest you're best off just starting from scratch in the first place. Most of the models used in the mod can be found on here or the German site though.

2 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

Yes you wouldn't be allowed to use any of the content from Kent Mod. Including Models, textures (skins), audio etc etc. So to be honest you're best off just starting from scratch in the first place. Most of the models used in the mod can be found on here or the German site though.

ok thank you..... i really like this mod....