Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

12 hours ago, I<3pugz said:

I have downloaded the Kent Mod. Whenever I try using this mod, things like this come up? What am I doing wrong?http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2018_03/image.png.fd6e4b109335d77ffe0153f1afe9e4b3.png

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2018_03/image.png.fd6e4b109335d77ffe0153f1afe9e4b3.png

It appears that the mod wasn’t installed correctly as your models appear to be missing, try and install the mod again, make sure to extract it from the rar file.

On 25/03/2018 at 1:53 PM, I<3pugz said:

I believe I have fixed the issue, the game will not load though, that's the only issue now. Whenever I click on the mod to load it, my PC freezes.

The game does this, because of the size of the mod it can take 5-10 minutes to load, just wait and don’t click and then it will load. The reason it didn’t load before is because you didn’t have any models which take up the most memory.

Hey, sorry to bother you all, I love this mod, but I don't love it enough to read through all 140 pages of the topic to see if there's a latest version, I think I have the latest version. I have the one that has the airport, and the motorway with highways units and traffic units at a base at the bottom left of the map above the airport, the hospital at the top right. But could someone also tell me what the units are at the hospital, there's the air ambulance as well as the air ambulance Volvo response vehicle. And the Urgent Blood Vehicle, but then there's like semi marked vehicles and there's a vehicle with orange and yellow battenburg like the blood vehicle but it has a paramedic inside. And the LAX ambulance, is that a private ambulance?

Thanks, and sorry to bother you.

6 hours ago, HowItsPlayed said:

Hey, sorry to bother you all, I love this mod, but I don't love it enough to read through all 140 pages of the topic to see if there's a latest version, I think I have the latest version. I have the one that has the airport, and the motorway with highways units and traffic units at a base at the bottom left of the map above the airport, the hospital at the top right. But could someone also tell me what the units are at the hospital, there's the air ambulance as well as the air ambulance Volvo response vehicle. And the Urgent Blood Vehicle, but then there's like semi marked vehicles and there's a vehicle with orange and yellow battenburg like the blood vehicle but it has a paramedic inside. And the LAX ambulance, is that a private ambulance?

Thanks, and sorry to bother you.

The only page you need to go to is the first one since all updates of the mod go to the first page

Yep, as stated above the most recent version is on the front page, it is 1.2.5

21 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

The only page you need to go to is the first one since all updates of the mod go to the first page

16 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Yep, as stated above the most recent version is on the front page, it is 1.2.5

Ok thanks. Anywhere I can get vehicle information?

Hello, I have been playing EM4/911FR for a while now and oddly enough I have never used Mods before (Obviously watched them alot so when I got my new PC thought I might try it) Just wondering if anyone could reccomend some sort of tutorial to install a mod or list a step by step guide as I have attempted to download the mod (Version 1.2.5) Yet sadly it doesnt seem to be loading at all. No Missing Textures, Actual Textures, No Map just the regular game yet it is showing in the mods menu. Anyone have any tips?

Edit- I forgot to mension that I have un-rar'd the file and inserted the way following some tutorials (NorthernAlex's) and yet it still isnt working.

On 25/12/2018 at 9:38 PM, dehhumanperson said:

Hello, I have been playing EM4/911FR for a while now and oddly enough I have never used Mods before (Obviously watched them alot so when I got my new PC thought I might try it) Just wondering if anyone could reccomend some sort of tutorial to install a mod or list a step by step guide as I have attempted to download the mod (Version 1.2.5) Yet sadly it doesnt seem to be loading at all. No Missing Textures, Actual Textures, No Map just the regular game yet it is showing in the mods menu. Anyone have any tips?

Edit- I forgot to mension that I have un-rar'd the file and inserted the way following some tutorials (NorthernAlex's) and yet it still isnt working.

Have you loaded the mod from the menu?

On 12/25/2018 at 9:38 PM, dehhumanperson said:

This is a bit late, dunno if you still need it but you need to use the installer in the actually 911 first responders file. Its called 911modinstaller

On 08/02/2019 at 5:13 PM, OllieTEM said:

I love the mod but is there a way to turn off the units light before starting?

If you highlight the unit/units and press Shift+B it should turn off the lights.

Hi!

I've installed this mod on a fresh E4 install and it looks awesome.  Thanks to the content maker for their time and effort.  

I do seem to be suffering from a bug, which I have been unable to diagnose.  Whenever I try and use the parking script on any vehicle, the game immediately crashes to desktop with no information or warning boxes.  I have done some searching and have found no reference to this particular bug.  I have attached the E4 Log.  Any ideas on what's causing this?

Ta,

A

logfile.txt

On 9/15/2019 at 6:42 PM, adamski1010 said:

Hi!

I've installed this mod on a fresh E4 install and it looks awesome.  Thanks to the content maker for their time and effort.  

I do seem to be suffering from a bug, which I have been unable to diagnose.  Whenever I try and use the parking script on any vehicle, the game immediately crashes to desktop with no information or warning boxes.  I have done some searching and have found no reference to this particular bug.  I have attached the E4 Log.  Any ideas on what's causing this?

Ta,

A

logfile.txt 633.91 kB · 1 download

The parking script can be a bit fiddly sometimes and is known to have issues unfortunately.

Where can i change the unit files? There not in the normal folder. 

I would like to change some units an the person spaces in side (like the fd cars all to 2 persons instead of 1 or some 4)

I know other people have mentioned the parking script crashing the game, I was just wondering if anyone has any tricks to reduce or prevent it happening? I went a few weeks without a single issue using the parking script on this mod, I was doing some editor on the map but had to reinstall the mod since I may have broken the map  but since I put it back on as a new install, I can't use the parking script at all. I instantly get kicked out of the game with no error or message to indicate why. 

I always make sure the vehicle engines are turned on first. I can (more often than not) put the parking box down but the moment I tell the vehicle to go, game closes. I know it's been mentioned as buggy but does anyone have any techniques or any ideas how to at least minimize it? Been awkward, not been able to park makes it much less immersive for me personally. Which is a shame as it's an amazing mod.