Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

On 23/07/2017 at 6:29 AM, callumcockerill said:

As on YouTube people have been asking to see some Kent mod 0.6 and I prefer the map. 

Here is a link to 0.6.2 https://mega.nz/#!kxhiDB5a!Uwp0B5fS1D_-GItXbeOPekCkehTMPazZRERUTTVaJaU

Hi, I love this mod to bits!

Thank you for making this, I have played literally hundreds of hours of this mod and made many map edits.

I have a couple of suggestions which I would love to see added:

Could we please have a de-bug script, such as the Beiberfeld Mod, whereas we can 'force' certain events.

Could we also have a rapid deployment button so that we can take out the fire-fighters and put them away quicker without having to select them individually.

I would love to help you make this amazing mod, however I am only really any good at map stuff, and don't know a lot about texturing and modeling.

Thank you once again for making this mod, your work is appreciated by a lot of us.

Cannot wait for the next version, and here's to many more hours!!

8 hours ago, Badger said:

Hi, I love this mod to bits!

Thank you for making this, I have played literally hundreds of hours of this mod and made many map edits.

I have a couple of suggestions which I would love to see added:

Could we please have a de-bug script, such as the Beiberfeld Mod, whereas we can 'force' certain events.

Could we also have a rapid deployment button so that we can take out the fire-fighters and put them away quicker without having to select them individually.

I would love to help you make this amazing mod, however I am only really any good at map stuff, and don't know a lot about texturing and modeling.

Thank you once again for making this mod, your work is appreciated by a lot of us.

Cannot wait for the next version, and here's to many more hours!!

Thank you so much for your support.

I will definitely take those two scripts into consideration for the next version.

Short update for everyone, I am over the half way point with my new project (information coming soon) and then when that's released I will begin working on a new version, I am using this new project as a way to learn new things some of which i hope to bring to the next version of this mod.

Thank you everyone for your continued support and I hope you are all looking forward to the next version, that leads me onto a question, what unique areas do you like on a map, things such as container ports, music festivals, markets etc what areas would you like to see on the map in the next version of the Kent mod.

• Upvote 2

As Badger mentioned I think it would be nice to have a beach for the coastguard/RNLI to work at (maybe useful for the suicide by drowning event aswell). Maybe it could go where some of the port is.

I think aswell when the return to station scripts/call out menu fully work it would be better to reduce the fire stations aswell, 3 on the map seems like a lot especially if we could call in off the map support.

I'd quite like a search and rescue unit aswell, I have a skin of one for the defender that I'd happily give you aswell as an Dennis Sabre XL/Rapier skin (to my knowledge kent have used both the XL and the regular Sabre aswell as the Rapier).

Am currently working on a CARP appliance that you'd be more than welcome to have aswell.

Hi everyone,

Please could someone tell me how to properly install v1.2.5 of this mod because every time I try to install it, it always comes up as a rar file, which then won't install. And I have also tried to covert it into a zip file but that is not working either.

Thanks

Firewave31

On 19/08/2017 at 8:55 PM, Firewave31 said:

Hi everyone,

Please could someone tell me how to properly install v1.2.5 of this mod because every time I try to install it, it always comes up as a rar file, which then won't install. And I have also tried to covert it into a zip file but that is not working either.

Thanks

Firewave31

You have to extract the .rar file and place it into the mods folder.

4 hours ago, OfficiRacing121 said:

Shots fired near fire station in Kent...

At around 21:30 a 999 call came in from a civilian to report of a female with a handgun. Officers responded 2 minutes after the call was made and the suspect was arrested on the scene. An officer suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene.

I like it

Work will still be continuing after i finish with my latest project, i have big plans for the future though

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chris Fraser said:

Any advice please?

When trying to play a single player game the save games don't work? Is this know or is this something I'm doing wrong.

If I click free play game the persons spawn all over the place and not in their vehicles?

Save games are always a bit temperamental when using modifications. It's possible that somebody may have a fix for it, though unlikely.

• Upvote 1

On 20/01/2018 at 4:48 PM, ukpoliceman said:

fire trucks dont work? when i try to move them i cant press move it only comes up with park and as soon at i press it crashes can you fix this or give me help?

I've had this issue before, make sure you're not using EM4 Deluxe and try restarting your computer, it worked for me http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

On 20/01/2018 at 4:48 PM, ukpoliceman said:

fire trucks dont work? when i try to move them i cant press move it only comes up with park and as soon at i press it crashes can you fix this or give me help?

Make sure the vehicles engine has been switched on, if it has and it’s still not working try restarting the game and loading the mod before doing anything else.

• Like 1