Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Just now, BRAVO328 said:

Nope, tried it on cars and works the first 2/3 times then crashes. Checked people are in the cars/trucks and that they're on if applicable however nothing is working. Was working perfectly before but stopped working around 2 days ago.

Strange im not sure what to suggest unfortunately 

Just now, BRAVO328 said:

It's okay I can cope without it  If I figure it out I'll be sure to update you

Please do

33 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

Bit of an odd request especially coming from me, but would anyone by chance still have the first Kent Mod release (where the map was the default freeplay one)? I never kept the old versions and want to do something with it.

I'll send it over as I think I still have it

Hi, what map does this mod use for freeplay? I'd like to make some edits but when I changed the 'freeplay.e4m' map in the editor nothing changed in game? Cheers

P.S. I have made a Royal Military Police skin for the car to replace the sort of incorrect MDP if I would be able to release it to anyone interested?

35 minutes ago, Handsup! said:

Hi, what map does this mod use for freeplay? I'd like to make some edits but when I changed the 'freeplay.e4m' map in the editor nothing changed in game? Cheers

The game will always use 'freeplay'. Make sure you save to the top one in the list and not the bottom one.

21 hours ago, Handsup! said:

P.S. I have made a Royal Military Police skin for the car to replace the sort of incorrect MDP if I would be able to release it to anyone interested?

Unfortunately you wont be able to release it due to us not allowing submods, i will PM you further. The police car that you are referring too is correct as the RMP and MDP are separate, MDP are civilian and RMP are Military Police for the Army.

Update: Hello all I would just like to update everyone on what's happening to this mod, the mod is not dead and will be continuing in the future however I am taking a short brake from the mod whilst I work on other projects.

I plan the next version to have a custom map as I am learning how to make maps so if anyone has any suggestions on what they want on the map motorways, beach etc feel free to post them here.

I am also learning how to do the call out menu so we shall see how that goes. After the map and call out menu it is onto back to station however I am not sure where to start with this but I will attempt it.

I would like to thank everyone for there continued support of this mod and hope you enjoy future releases of the mod.

Best Regards

TACRfan

Personally i would like to see maybe a cross of both town and rural area. Not everywhere in kent would be plain old city. Maybe have a motorway in it or dual carriage way. Possibility for ideas are endless. 

As a person who doesn't play the calls in EM4 and set the file up to have no calls, I would love to see maybe possibility for things like Ambient scenes like what is seen in the kent mod EG - At the cabin there is a alien or there is a house with weapons ect ect.

All suggestions sound good! I would love to see a DIM unit with the correct siren. Also some private ambulances services as there are quite a lot in Kent for example: Falk, UKSAS, BRC. Also if you could update to SECAMB skin so they have the new 999 / 111 advertisement.  Many thanks,

chivvy147 

On 4/14/2017 at 3:07 PM, addictedsim said:

Personally i would like to see maybe a cross of both town and rural area. Not everywhere in kent would be plain old city. Maybe have a motorway in it or dual carriage way. Possibility for ideas are endless. 

As a person who doesn't play the calls in EM4 and set the file up to have no calls, I would love to see maybe possibility for things like Ambient scenes like what is seen in the kent mod EG - At the cabin there is a alien or there is a house with weapons ect ect.

Not to go too off topic, but what do you do in EM4 with no calls?

I am currently taking a break from this mod to work on other projects, i was also working on this mod for a long time so i needed a break. There will be updates in the future but at the moment i have no news to report as i haven't been working on it.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Griffo567 said:

Is there anyway to use the Stryker script or not as it's on the paramedics you can call in and you can get it from an ambulance already in the map but when you go to get it it doesn't show up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and no, unfortunately it is very hard to integrate the Stryker script to work with on map hospitals so you can not dend them to hospital with it. You can send them off map though

Yes and no, unfortunately it is very hard to integrate the Stryker script to work with on map hospitals so you can not dend them to hospital with it. You can send them off map though

So when I select the paramedic and then choose get Stryker or something like that click on the ambulance it doesn't appear? I'm using 1.2.5 by the way

2 minutes ago, Griffo567 said:

So when I select the paramedic and then choose get Stryker or something like that click on the ambulance it doesn't appear? I'm using 1.2.5 by the way

Because I removed the ability from the ambulance due to the call out menu not really working 100% I didn't want people to loose there ambulances when sending them off map

Because I removed the ability from the ambulance due to the call out menu not really working 100% I didn't want people to loose there ambulances when sending them off map

Oh ok no probs then I'd have a go at this modding stuff but my computer is really slow.

This is to everyone, as I have said before I am currently taking a break from the mod however one detail I can give about the next version is I plan to get the call out menu fully working

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, callumcockerill said:

HI 

has anyone got v0.6 of this mod that i can download

thanks 

callum

I will be able to get it for you when I am at my PC, out of curiosity what makes you want 0.6