Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

4 hours ago, MP50 said:

The map bugs near the police station for me - trying to send any units over the bridge confuses them greatly.

3 hours ago, rate911 said:

I totally agree and can only add that units may get even stuck in a limbo going in the opposite from the bridge direction past the station and then back to the bridge again. 

Btw, will the new patch include a blue light fix at the start? It isn't vital but may be a bit annoying that all units on the map are stationed with the blues on.

The map bug will be fixed, and as for the blue lights i am not currently sure

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, itchboy said:

The bridge bug is likely caused by the 'streets' in the editor being bugged. The shiny person bug is caused by the alpha reflections being activated on a person model that doesnt have its texture correctly setup.

Yes I fixed it on a different map and same with the stretcher teams.

13 hours ago, Tom Smy said:

This would be a great addition to the mod, lovely car. Great work on the recent update TACRfan! I am downloading it now, can't wait to see the changes! - 

It's already in the game, it's at the ACRP

hi TACRfan , ive just downloaded the mod and every vehicle and building in game that you've created has a tab above it saying , prototype building , prototype vehicle etc but all , and every vehicle look like the outline of a merc ambo which have criss cross hatches in it on a bluish cubic model

hope u can get something sorted  

9 hours ago, COYS IRONS said:

hi TACRfan , ive just downloaded the mod and every vehicle and building in game that you've created has a tab above it saying , prototype building , prototype vehicle etc but all , and every vehicle look like the outline of a merc ambo which have criss cross hatches in it on a bluish cubic model

hope u can get something sorted  

Hmm, that sounds to me like your prototypes have corrupted, I can assure you that is not the mod. I recommend trying to re download it.

• Upvote 1

yep I re downloaded now running perfect , another problem is if I send a police unit from police station to a job the unit leaves the station heads up the road and heads back to station ? and keeps doing this again and again happens to all the police units at the front car park with KP and BTP erv's and station vans - but works fine for the KP and BTP firearm units along the side

2 hours ago, COYS IRONS said:

yep I re downloaded now running perfect , another problem is if I send a police unit from police station to a job the unit leaves the station heads up the road and heads back to station ? and keeps doing this again and again happens to all the police units at the front car park with KP and BTP erv's and station vans - but works fine for the KP and BTP firearm units along the side

The paths are bugged, it will be fixed in the upcoming patch

41 minutes ago, slinkierbus268 said:

Love the update TACRfan! Really like the addition of the Coastguard! One small thing, shouldn't the Nissan Navara have grille lights? 

It will be in the patch, I have never seen one of these units irl so I was not sure

Hi guys, sorry for the delay on the patch, unfortunately I haven't been able to work on it as I am sick but I hope to release it soon

• Upvote 1

Hi TACRfan,

Love the MOD! But I'm having issue with the parking script. As soon as I click on it my game crashes. I've looked through this thread and every readme in the file but I can't seem to find a cause?

I have tried redownloading twice but the same issue occurs. Any help would be appreciated!

Nick

10 hours ago, Bravemave92 said:

Hi TACRfan,

Love the MOD! But I'm having issue with the parking script. As soon as I click on it my game crashes. I've looked through this thread and every readme in the file but I can't seem to find a cause?

I have tried redownloading twice but the same issue occurs. Any help would be appreciated!

Nick

Can you go through step by step of what happens 

10 hours ago, Bravemave92 said:

Hi TACRfan,

Nick

I have the same issue l, but mine didn't always do it but quite often does

19 minutes ago, chivvy147 said:

I have the same issue l, but mine didn't always do it but quite often does

Could you also go through what happens step by step please

10 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Could you also go through what happens step by step please

Of course! When I load the Kent mod its fine but sometimes when I press the park button it crashed and some times doesn't and that the same with the change direction of the park as well.

3 hours ago, Bravemave92 said:

I believe I have just found the issue.  If you try and move a vehicle without turning the engine on the game crashes. With a little care you can avoid this.

Thanks for your help!

Nick

4 hours ago, chivvy147 said:

Of course! When I load the Kent mod its fine but sometimes when I press the park button it crashed and some times doesn't and that the same with the change direction of the park as well.

@chivvy147Try what braveman said and see how you get on.

51 minutes ago, Kieran Townsley said:

Also another reason is you are deleting the box when a unit is trying to park

No

4 hours ago, Bravemave92 said:

I believe I have just found the issue.  If you try and move a vehicle without turning the engine on the game crashes. With a little care you can avoid this.

Thanks for your help!

Nick

I give it a go

24 minutes ago, Nemiox said:

Hi when I get a fire near the Formula 1 place my fire engines get stuck on the motorway (Fire engines from main station) Is there a way around this. This mod is amazing btw.

It's because of the path finding, try to send them a different way hopefully I can improve it in the future but it won't be in the patch.