Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

If you go on the German emergency forums you should find it there

Any further details on what your working on currently with regards to the next version units? Specs? Map? Scripts? Uv mapping? Skinning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, patvmru said:

Any further details on what your working on currently with regards to the next version units? Specs? Map? Scripts? Uv mapping? Skinning?

I have added a script that appears to be mostly working however there is one part that is not, a few new vehicles from all 3 main emergency services have been added and we are currently working on making some new skins for buildings to give the map a more British feel, we also are adding a few new areas to the map and re-doing a lot of the old ones.

This update WILL be released before Christmas so if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to put them here and depending on time scale we may implement them.

• Upvote 1

I have added a script that appears to be mostly working however there is one part that is not, a few new vehicles from all 3 main emergency services have been added and we are currently working on making some new skins for buildings to give the map a more British feel, we also are adding a few new areas to the map and re-doing a lot of the old ones.

This update WILL be released before Christmas so if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to put them here and depending on time scale we may implement them.

Great news sounding really good what your working on glad it's going well

• Upvote 1

wow cant wait for the newer version so excited , can we have more ambulance units on the map please.

is an ACRP ( ambulance community response post ) going to be implemented ? as these are standby points put in areas of call demand so the public get the best response time , this is Maidstone south ACRP  inside is an area for crews to rest between calls have been inside before as was invited in by a FALCK crew . I'm a Maidstone emergency vehicle photographer

DSC00451.JPG

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, COYS IRONS said:

wow cant wait for the newer version so excited , can we have more ambulance units on the map please.

is an ACRP ( ambulance community response post ) going to be implemented ? as these are standby points put in areas of call demand so the public get the best response time , this is Maidstone south ACRP  inside is an area for crews to rest between calls have been inside before as was invited in by a FALCK crew . I'm a Maidstone emergency vehicle photographer

Ill be honest i had not thought about it however i might add one because i think there are too many ambulances at the main ambulance station so i might make one with two rrvs like the pic

1 hour ago, Mark_ said:

Would it be possible to create a crashed plane callout using the objects from the airport mission?

Its already been made

On 21/11/2016 at 3:51 PM, BabyCreeperGod said:

I will not be able to even start building anything that has something to do with Emergency 4 / 911 First Responders for some time. Going to wait patiently though. But I cannot say I tried. I did.

Do or do not, there is no try.

-Master Yoda, Star Wars

Sorry, i dont really understand what you put

Kent Mod V1.2 air crash: 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mark_ said:

Thats amazing! Is precise parking still WIP? =)

Precise parking should be in the mod

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, COYS IRONS said:

wow amazing ,can we see some progress of the ambulance station please , as id be honest in the version I'm playing now its quite unrealistic :-) can't wait to see the mod when finished !

The ambulance station is unrealistic because i cant make one that is realistic due to building and location limitations, it is also because i wanted to try to get most of the vehicles there so that everyone could use all the vehicles because of the call out menu limitations 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, COYS IRONS said:

I see , any new ambo vehicles listed in the game , need any more pics of ACRP'S used by secamb ?

A couple of new vehicles and i have made one. I dont want to give much away though

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, chivvy147 said:

It might have allready been

I want to do a QnA about the Kent mod, I may choose not to answer some questions as i want to keep alot of the mod secret until its released so that there are a few surprises but if anyone has any questions about this mod feel free to ask.