Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

49 minutes ago, dunwell99D said:

This was announced literally five minutes after I asked for permission to release my mod

The thought was on the table beforehand so I would have asked for you to wait anyway until a decision was made (which is what I did, just that the decision came a few minutes after instead of an hour, day, week etc).

1 hour ago, Pottyscotty said:

The thought was on the table beforehand so I would have asked for you to wait anyway until a decision was made (which is what I did, just that the decision came a few minutes after instead of an hour, day, week etc).

I'm by no means annoyed its just this was 'the cherry on top' to end a bad week for myself, and usually when I'm in a bad mood I tend to seem arrogant.

Hi guys, quick update. Unfortunately i am sick at the moment so i have not been doing much on the kent mod how ever we are in the process of adding a Kent Police Command Unit to the mod, that way ambulance, fire and now police will have a command unit for roleplay purposes. Thank you guys for sticking with the mod and i hope to bring you some more updates soon.

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Богдан Кривуля said:

What about adding parking points, so that player doesn't have to park cars manually?

There won't be parking points however back to station will be working

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Hi guys, quick update. Unfortunately i am sick at the moment so i have not been doing much on the kent mod how ever we are in the process of adding a Kent Police Command Unit to the mod, that way ambulance, fire and now police will have a command unit for roleplay purposes. Thank you guys for sticking with the mod and i hope to bring you some more updates soon.

Thanks fie the update. Hope you get better soon.

UPDATE

Unfortunately we can not get the back to station script working and rather than delay release i have decided that the next version will not have it, However we are going to be adding the precise parking script which will enable you to park vehicles in the bays with ease. I am very sorry about this decision but i dont want to delay it any longer. At the moment i can not give a current release date but rest assured that it will be out this year. I am currently working on another mod at the current time which is my Norfolk and Suffolk mod but dont think i am giving no attention to the Kent mod, unfortunately i have not had alot of time recently so work has been slow on both, and some people have had exams. As i have said in the past though i would like to thank every one of you guys for sticking with the mod and i hope you enjoy the mod when its eventually released.

TACRfan

Lead Developer for the Kent mod

• Upvote 6

Love this mod yes but it annoys the hell out of me sometimes! This is not specific but the FIRE:AMBULANCE:POLICE ratio of the incidents I get is literally like: 10:2:3 - maybe even higher for the FIRE. It is ridiculous to how many fires I get called out to, when I prefer ambulance and police jobs to fire jobs any day. Hope you can fix this for the next update  other than that I am enjoying it

16 minutes ago, RookHavoc said:

Love this mod yes but it annoys the hell out of me sometimes! This is not specific but the FIRE:AMBULANCE:POLICE ratio of the incidents I get is literally like: 10:2:3 - maybe even higher for the FIRE. It is ridiculous to how many fires I get called out to, when I prefer ambulance and police jobs to fire jobs any day. Hope you can fix this for the next update  other than that I am enjoying it

That is something that you yourself are able to control, not just in this mod, but any. No mod author could possibly cater to everyone's prefered settings so it's left up to the player to do. In the specs folder of the mod there is a file called fp_params_endless.XML - Inside you can find a number of different settings to vary things like game time, event frequency and of course how often certain types of events occur.

The file is pretty self-explanatory but should you require assistance with it feel free to message me.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

That is something that you yourself are able to control, not just in this mod, but any. No mod author could possibly cater to everyone's prefered settings so it's left up to the player to do. In the specs folder of the mod there is a file called fp_params_endless.XML - Inside you can find a number of different settings to vary things like game time, event frequency and of course how often certain types of events occur.

The file is pretty self-explanatory but should you require assistance with it feel free to message me.

Thank you! I'll see what I can do

58 minutes ago, RookHavoc said:

In the next update there will be a slight increase in the variation of calls but i cant just make fire calls 0 as people like them as well, as PottyScotty said you can edit this your self. Thank you for supporting this mod

I am still developing the mod, i had plans for a new map but none of the new ones worked out so now im just using the current map but i am editing it, back to station is frankly becoming a living nightmare, If anyone knows how to set it up and has done so previously and is up for helping us that would me much appreciated. Im on holiday next week but then i am back the following week so i will be working on it then and hopefully have some screen shots and hopefully some gameplay, we still need to work on precise parking and hopefully we will have the callout menu completely working aswell.

I do apologise for not updating this forum but to be completely honest i was working on this mod non stop and thats why i started the Norfolk and Suffolk mod to have a break from Kent, Lately i have not been that motivated to work on any mods but that is all changing now and i have restarted working on it, i would like to thank the rest of the kent mod team who have been helping me with this mod and have been producing some excellent work.

As i said, I do apologise for there being no updates but watch here as in the coming weeks you will see some progress on V1.0 of the Kent mod.

Best Regards

TACRfan

Lead Developer of the Kent Mod 

Creator of the Norfolk and Suffolk mod

• Upvote 3

RNLI

Credits: Bastian, KS 88, martijntjuh, Pottyscotty, TACRfan, Kieran Townsly, NNICO, Sputnik, Nomex, Stormi, David, skaihof, 91Fireguy911, Waegi, EmC-Unit, Tobbi92, skaihof, Randomperson139, TimmeyX, (cant seem to find my notes of the mondeo so if you know please PM me and i will add you to this list)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, TACRfan said:

RNLI

Credits: Bastian, KS 88, martijntjuh, Pottyscotty, TACRfan, Kieran Townsly, NNICO, Sputnik, Nomex, Stormi, David, skaihof, 91Fireguy911, Waegi, EmC-Unit, Tobbi92, skaihof, Randomperson139, TimmeyX, (cant seem to find my notes of the mondeo so if you know please PM me and i will add you to this list)

That looks amazing!

16 hours ago, TACRfan said:

RNLI

Really nice, keep it up

29379334531_7cbfbe3b89_b.jpg Credits: Bastian, KS 88, martijntjuh, Pottyscotty, TACRfan, Kieran Townsly, NNICO, Sputnik, Nomex, Stormi, David, skaihof, 91Fireguy911, Waegi, EmC-Unit, Tobbi92, skaihof, Randomperson139, TimmeyX, (cant seem to find my notes of the mondeo so if you know please PM me and i will add you to this list)

I think only words can be absolutely bloody outstanding mate so excited for next update see coastguard as well as RNLI added sweet whole new element of gameplay with cars and suicidal idiots drowning maybe even write a script using mechanic of window jumper but from a bridge for bridge jump suicide call outs would be cool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk