Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

That's some damn awesome roleplay for a damn awesome mod!

Well done TACRfan! And also it's really nice to see PottyScottys jag in action!

There were a load of armed police heading to tenterden area yesterday, don't know if anyone here knows about that as this is the Kent mod??

Sorry for my post being underlined, cannot turn it off on mobile.

9 minutes ago, PvP_Master0000 said:

The only Bug i have with the mod is there is no button on the emergency cars to go "Back to fire station" you can only go back to hq. Is there a patch for that if there is please send it to me i love this mod SOOOO mUCH

There isn't a back to the station feature due to it not working. It's currently being worked on, it will either be in the next update or the one after. Just to let you know before it happens it is against the ToS (Terms of Service) to ask for release dates. Along with the back to the station feature should be the precise parking script and the AFA (Automatic Fire Alarm) script.

31 minutes ago, XTXTactics said:

There isn't a back to the station feature due to it not working. It's currently being worked on, it will either be in the next update or the one after. Just to let you know before it happens it is against the ToS (Terms of Service) to ask for release dates. Along with the back to the station feature should be the precise parking script and the AFA (Automatic Fire Alarm) script.

Ok thanks for the help

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, XTXTactics said:

what do you mean by 'precise parking' ??

12 minutes ago, ziggy123456 said:

what do you mean by 'precise parking' ??

like whats in the bieberfelde mod so you can position units how you want.

1 hour ago, PvP_Master0000 said:

The only Bug i have with the mod is there is no button on the emergency cars to go "Back to fire station" you can only go back to hq. Is there a patch for that if there is please send it to me i love this mod SOOOO mUCH

We are currently working on getting the back to station, precise parking and AFA script working. We have the AFA script working and are now working on the precise parking.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

We are currently working on getting the back to station, precise parking and AFA script working. We have the AFA script working and are now working on the precise parking.

havent played the bieberfelde mod

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TACRfan said:

is there any chance you can show a video of  precise parking? to show how it works

41 minutes ago, ziggy123456 said:

is there any chance you can show a video of  precise parking? to show how it works

That would be nice, it sounds useful but I have never used it.

46 minutes ago, ziggy123456 said:

yes but it will be on the bieberfelde as its not currently working on the kent mod

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, XTXTactics said:

Wow I'm surprised that certain staff member has not told you off for doing there job mentioning TOS tut tut ?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PvP_Master0000 said:

On this mod what i dont like is how some of the police cars are all out of shape and blur

Could you post a screen shot as i dont have this issue.

Also hopefully someone can help, i am trying to get a new station in game. i have the station itself in the game, i have given it polygons in the editor, i have put vehicles, objects and people in it but for some reason the people can walk on the floor if they are moving somewhere else but i cant actually select them to walk to somewhere in that station if it is on the station floor. If someone knows how i can fix this please let me know

2 minutes ago, PvP_Master0000 said:

On this mod what i dont like is how some of the police cars are all out of shape and blur

What? They seem fine to me. Do you mean the models are low poly? If so you must be new to Em4.

32 minutes ago, PvP_Master0000 said:

29 minutes ago, TWMCPE said:

What? They seem fine to me. Do you mean the models are low poly? If so you must be new to Em4.

5 minutes ago, PvP_Master0000 said:

what do u mean?

You said that you did not like that some of the police cars were "all out of shape and blur".

In my game the cars seem pretty acurate and not at all blury.

I thought that you might have come from another game like GTA 4 where the models have far more polys or are higher quality and so these appear quite bad. If this is the case then I guess you are new to Em4 beacuse unfortunatley with Em4 you cannot have really high poly/quality models as it will cause severe lag.

Video showing off the parking script. it is the box that is on the ground around some of the vehicles 

1 minute ago, TACRfan said:

Video showing off the parking script. it is the box that is on the ground around some of the vehicles 

Is that a new update I don't think I have that version

Just now, tbone1fire said:

Is that a new update I don't think I have that version

That is V1.1 with english translation of the bieberfelde mod

• Upvote 1