Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

8 hours ago, gunswat said:

I'm working on some new events so that the transport ambulance will be more realistic. No promises that'll it'll come in my next version. 

That will use the transport ambulance.... Sounds interesting, good luck.

32 minutes ago, ziggy123456 said:

hi, i was wondering in the mod one of the fire stations is a pain to get the units back into it.... cause of passing traffic! so what i was wondering about is  traffic control like this outside the fire station....

Zak

wig_wag_durham.jpg

Those are already in the Mod.

10 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

Those are already in the Mod.

I can't get them to work, I give them the command but it does not show up in game and then lags like crazy

Update: SIMCAS and local GP added

A Lady collapses at a festival, a festival paramedic and a local GP responds, on arrival he realises that she is critically injured with possible internal bleeding, he asks for the Kent Surrey and Sussex Air ambulance to respond. because of her reported injuries the KSSAA dispatch there land RRV and ask for assistance from SIMCAS Doctors.

• Upvote 1

Good roleplay and I like the gp and unmarked cars as well as the building with the air ambulance, very nice.

I noticed serious lag when watching the video - why was this? Was it the recording, my internet, your PC lagging or a problem with the mod?

47 minutes ago, XTXTactics said:

It's not just you, it was lagging for me also (on my iPad). My best bet is that it was the recording 

Yea I hope it's just the recording, I'm pretty sure it doesn't normally happen on TACRfans YouTube though 

It doesn't normally lag like this, I see what you mean though. I think what it was is that my PC had been on for quite a while and when it's been on for a while and then I go to play emergency it tends to lag, I am going to check though.

• Upvote 1

I just checked the mod and it is running ok, I guess it was as I said my computer was running hot and high cpu usage. The mod appear to run fine, it isn't as smooth as some other mods but no where near as bad as some others.

before I release it and everything is set up ready for the release I will try to get it running as smooth as possible. Whether that means moving some vehicles or removing some police cars as you can call them in from the callout menu then I will.

NCA Jaguar XF in action.

There was a tip off to kent police about a possible armed terror suspect. Kent police decided to launch a surprise morning raid on the property. Kent police SFO's and AFO's were leading the raid along with help from the Tactical Firearms Unit, police support unit and National Crime Agency. there were also some police officers to transport the suspect and close roads, also an ambulance attended in case of a worst case situation.

The house was being scouted by the organized crime team whilst officers gathered in a street not far from the address. A police operations commander briefed all the officers involved.

• Upvote 2