Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

8 hours ago, superhuman568 said:

quick question, the two gray unmarked ARV's dont have the patrol function is that intentional? 

The Audi dosen't because it's a TFU and not ARV. So it'll be sent to incidents or operations and not called from the road. I'm unsure of what the other unmarked vehicle's role is meant to be because I didn't add it.

18 minutes ago, Veeti911 said:

Hi can you guys help me i downloaded version 0.6 of Kent mod and always when i send medic to scene and when make him take EMS bag the game crashes. hope you can help so i can start playing

That's not a crash it's a script error, just click ignor and you can continue playing:)

2 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

The Audi dosen't because it's a TFU and not ARV. So it'll be sent to incidents or operations and not called from the road. I'm unsure of what the other unmarked vehicle's role is meant to be because I didn't add it.

I think he means the Disco as the only unmarked units I have added are the NCA Audi and skoda Octavia

• Upvote 1

I know it's not realistic but I could add the patrol option so you could role play that they are returning from a job, same with fire appliances apart from you could role play them driving around and conducting fire inspections

Just a quick question, how many of you guys whilst playing use the barrier for police?

I don't use the barrier because last time I checked, and I haven't used the barrier for a while, you had to have LA police to deploy it as the Kent police didn't have the command/equipment in vehicle. If that's different now then I'm bound to use it fairly often.

i use it sometimes, only for bigger incidents that i role play though

oh and just a quick suggestion, im not sure if kent use them but up here we have ANPR vans, just like the crafter but it says video equipped or something along those lines, but it only has grill lights and blue lights on the side and rear, doesn't have light bars, just if your taking suggestions tacrfan  

On 4/12/2016 at 0:59 PM, TACRfan said:

Sorry for the double post, I was on my phone and wouldn't let me type, what would you like to see around the map activity wise, we have a festival but what else bearing in mind that we have limited space.

also I want to add some other unmarked units for Kent police but apart from the disco, X5, ranger, seat and Vauxhall I can't find anything else they use. If someone knows and could let me know it would be much appreciated 

They have an unmarked Volvo used for CID and the TFU here is my YouTube video of it - 

On 4/12/2016 at 7:38 PM, gunswat said:

They're all from kent I took them! look on my profile its got links on there to my Flickr and FB page

46 minutes ago, Veeti911 said:

By the way is v 0.6 lastly related version at moment

yes

Would you guys rather a barricade to stop pedestrians like currently or would you rather a police accident sign that can redirect vehicles?

A police accident sign as that we be an amazing addon and I could use it for MVAs and big scenario like calls where I have to close off the road and I'd rather use that rather than the officer directing traffic as the sign is more realistic than an officer redirecting unless it is a out traffic light because a police officer is usually directing traffic at an out traffic signal til it can be fixed but other than that, I would use the sign

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Mark Flamerine Curley said:

A police accident sign as that we be an amazing addon and I could use it for MVAs and big scenario like calls where I have to close off the road and I'd rather use that rather than the officer directing traffic as the sign is more realistic than an officer redirecting unless it is a out traffic light because a police officer is usually directing traffic at an out traffic signal til it can be fixed but other than that, I would use the sign

i second this i think it would be better for rp and very practical 

1 hour ago, Mark Flamerine Curley said:

1 hour ago, superhuman568 said:

i second this i think it would be better for rp and very practical 

I Third this

1 hour ago, dunwell99D said:

It would be good to have a call that combines a bomb attack with chemical/Hazmat call

That would be a unique call as there isn't a mod out there that has a call like that, so I would like to see that. Only mod that will possibly have that is the Mount Airy Mod because he said that mod would be more challenging than other mods. So I second this