Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

3 hours ago, Mlg Saver said:

Can add a button to send Firetrucks and ambulance back base

Reply this comment to he see

As I have said many times I have had problems with it the return to station script. It will be added eventually but not any time soon as I don't have the time to do it at the moment and if you do as I stated in the guide there is a way to make it easier to manually park them

1 minute ago, TACRfan said:

As I have said many times I have had problems with it the return to station script. It will be added eventually but not any time soon as I don't have the time to do it at the moment and if you do as I stated in the guide there is a way to make it easier to manually park them

Can send my link of guide vid ...

48 minutes ago, Mlg Saver said:

Can send my link of guide vid ...

You could but I won't be adding or releasing it any time soon as I am busy with work, making this mod isn't my job it's more of a hobby and I'm afraid my work has to take priority over this mod. I don't get paid to make updates for this mod, it's also not a quick thing, modding doesn't take minutes (although it may for some of the pro's) it takes hours maybe days. All I'm saying is some people need to have patience.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, gunswat said:

Theres no crane I just realised. Ill add one to my map.

There is a crane in the menu?

Quick update for you guys, I have had problems with my PC with it overheating but i have now fixed it, i can now start on making a new update fixing some of the bugs that are in V0.6. Sorry for the lack of updates.

• Upvote 4

All good  The mods looking amazing btw  

Agreed I live the festival but have moved and unloaded a psu van to it cause was getting a lot of patients there from rioting ped and yeah having slight issues getting vehicles in and out the entrance nothing major just little fart arsing about moving pads out the way etc so they will drive in and out but really the only issue I've experienced so far and of course the stretchers we all know about already

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, patvmru said:

Agreed I live the festival but have moved and unloaded a psu van to it cause was getting a lot of patients there from rioting ped and yeah having slight issues getting vehicles in and out the entrance nothing major just little fart arsing about moving pads out the way etc so they will drive in and out but really the only issue I've experienced so far and of course the stretchers we all know about already

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of medic and police calls centred around the concert, always fun though.

1 hour ago, CamoflaugeKoala said:

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of medic and police calls centred around the concert, always fun though.

its because of the amount of civilians at the festival, i am going to add a PSU mercedes sprinter and some officers at it,

On 3/28/2016 at 1:22 AM, TACRfan said:

its because of the amount of civilians at the festival, i am going to add a PSU mercedes sprinter and some officers at it,

Sounds awesome, I just leave a sprinter ambo and a police riot van or two there, in case

3 minutes ago, BeastyBill88 said:

What is the latest version of this mod? I've been away from EM4 for several months. Also a link to the latest version would be appreciated.

It's version 0.6 and it's on the front page:)

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, BeastyBill88 said:

Thanks TACRfan

No problem