Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

13 minutes ago, Tom Smy said:

Are u going to add all the units to the call out menu eventually and are you going to put firefighters in engine 2 on the call out menu?

Eventually.

46 minutes ago, patvmru said:

Ty so much for release downloading to try it out now so delete all old files from pc to avoid issues install clean new version yeah?

Yep

1 hour ago, Tom Smy said:

I dont know if you've thought of this already but what about adding the park script instead of return to station script if your having trouble with it?

I am going to add it but not yet, I have been working on this mod non stop to release it and I'm going to take a short brake, my PC has now broken also. 

Also im going to be assisting TACRFAN my first priority will be adding the freeplay map to multiplayer. Minus the on map vehicles. Sorry if this was ment to be a secret. 

3 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Hmm I am not sure why that is

New mod

I figured it out I had the setting set up wrong. I got it working great mod it would be nice to see rapid deployment so I can get an engine fighting a fire while I am getting more trucks sent to the scene

17 minutes ago, Connor Morris said:

cant wait 6.0

its released

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, slinkierbus268 said:

Brilliant update, so many new amazing vehicles!

Thank you

Could you release a small update to fix the sirens so they go with the right vehicles please? because at the moment the SECAmb ambulance's siren sounds like a fire engine or something

2 hours ago, Tom Smy said:

Could you release a small update to fix the sirens so they go with the right vehicles please? because at the moment the SECAmb ambulance's siren sounds like a fire engine or something

That's only if you call them in from out of the map, and actually if you look at older SECAmb sprinters they have very similar sirens

Absolutely love this mod, one problem though: For some reason when I try to make a Paramedic grab a medical bag the game crashes my whole PC, is there anyway to fix this?

8 hours ago, CamoflaugeKoala said:

Absolutely love this mod, one problem though: For some reason when I try to make a Paramedic grab a medical bag the game crashes my whole PC, is there anyway to fix this?

As random person said, alt+tab out of the game and then click ignore.

unfortunately this is because I added the ability to get medical bags from the police vans for the police medics, if you use any of the other commands that get script errors like turning off the radio on the fire engines and you click ignore you should not get any other script errors in the game.

4 hours ago, Mark_ said:

I love this mod!! It keeps getting better and better!

But TACRfan, just to check, you didn't delete system 32 after that joke ?

No I left it alone

Gonna add two folders in next main version. I'm gonna put in files that can either make your units take fire damage or keep it how it is. Hopefully gonna get some screens of the freeplay map working in multiplayer by the end of the month. 

On 3/9/2016 at 9:44 PM, TACRfan said:

That's only if you call them in from out of the map, and actually if you look at older SECAmb sprinters they have very similar sirens

yes but the models arent the older SECAmb sprinters could i change it myself in the files?

25 minutes ago, Tom Smy said:

yes but the models arent the older SECAmb sprinters could i change it myself in the files?

You could but involves going into the script, if you change it you won't be able to play multiplayer because you files will be different from other people, if you tell me which vehicles you want to see changed I will change them and release a patch to everyone 

4 hours ago, TACRfan said:

You could but involves going into the script, if you change it you won't be able to play multiplayer because you files will be different from other people, if you tell me which vehicles you want to see changed I will change them and release a patch to everyone 

ok could you change the SECAmb vehicles in the callout menu to the sirens that they have on the map and can you do that for kent police and KFRS also on the callout menu engine one has paramedics of somesort on there instead of firefighters so could you put firefighters on there and one other thing the PSU van in the Kent Police callout menu has traffic police and pcso's in it so could you add riot police on that vehicle as well thanks

12 hours ago, Tom Smy said:

ok could you change the SECAmb vehicles in the callout menu to the sirens that they have on the map and can you do that for kent police and KFRS also on the callout menu engine one has paramedics of somesort on there instead of firefighters so could you put firefighters on there and one other thing the PSU van in the Kent Police callout menu has traffic police and pcso's in it so could you add riot police on that vehicle as well thanks

The police in the PSU van are not traffic, they should be police with high vis, the pcso is also a replacement for the negotiator that's why he is in a lot of vehicles 

38 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

The police in the PSU van are not traffic, they should be police with high vis, the pcso is also a replacement for the negotiator that's why he is in a lot of vehicles 

oh ok then 

Just a tip everyone, when you use the follow function you sometimes encounter that the officer is equipped with a firearm when they shouldn't have one, the fix to this bug is to change that / those officer(s) into the Hi-Vis, they are then unequipped the firearm. You can then change back to the uniform you was in previously.