Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

UPDATE 

I have been working on the callout menu and have got most vehicles working apart from the 3 Scania pumps. Also you still can't put the dog back in the car for the dog unit and the bomb squad vehicle you can't get or put away the robot. But other than that every vehicle is working as it should be. Not every vehicle from the Kent mod is on the menu but the main ones are. The Scania pumps make my game ctd so I'm not sure what's going on there but I am working on it.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Hibblejaybob said:

Hey TACRfan,

Can I beg of you one thing for the next update? Can you add a driver to the recovery truck please?

I've had a problem with my latest save: one recovery truck got stuck in a forest and the other blocked the motorway so no more recovery trucks could get onto the map!

Cheers,

No problem 

35 minutes ago, Metel666 said:

TACRfan, forgive me if I've missed it, but is there a estimated time for the next public version of the mod?

cant say, no more than a couple of weeks though, i just have to mix this with my work

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Metel666 said:

TACRfan, forgive me if I've missed it, but is there a estimated time for the next public version of the mod?

Something you have missed though... the forum rules. Had you read them, you would've known that asking for release dates, whether estimated or not, is against said rules.

4 hours ago, Tom Smy said:

Are you going to fix the wheels in the next update and will there be the parking script and to station script?

Unfortunately no, the wheels definitely are not my priority and i am more focused on the callout menu than the stations

1 hour ago, Tom Smy said:

will that all be sorted eventually though?

Stations definitely, wheels maybe 

Here is a video showcasing some of the new features coming in V0.6, it is currently at V0.5.8 . As I have said before, if anyone has any suggestions on units for the next update let me know. I still am not having much luck with the 3 fire engines but I may have a solution.

i hope you enjoy the video

• Upvote 2

I will post a screenshot of a few but some I want to keep a semi-secret until you see them in game

• Upvote 1

EM4 2016-02-12 18-16-21-886

Port of Dover police

Tobbi92, skaihof, Randomperson139, TimmeyX | Lighting: TACRfan & Pottyscotty | New skin by TACRfan

EM4 2016-02-12 18-16-27-356

Kent police rural policing unit

Tobbi92, skaihof, Randomperson139, TimmeyX | Lighting: TACRfan & Pottyscotty | New skin by TACRfan

EM4 2016-02-12 18-17-12-188

HMERS (fictional private ambulance service) Rapid response unit

LRD_HART - Tobbi92, skaihof, Randomperson139, TimmeyX | Lighting: Pottyscotty (Civ: TACRfan) New skin by TACRfan

EM4 2016-02-12 18-17-07-098

HMERS (fictional private ambulance service) Emergency ambulance.

Model: Silverhawk, Original skin: VPI, New skin: TACRfan, Lighting: TACRfan, Lightbars: EmC-Unit

There are many more new units in the mod but i dont want to show them all off because it would ruin a surprise

• Upvote 2

Some thing V0.6 will contain:

• Over 15 new vehicles
  • Mostly working callout menu
  • TASER script
  • Foot patrol script (shout out to BMA for making me this)
  • AFA Script (Hopefully)
  • New skins for BTP
  • Changes to the map
  • And more

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Kieran Townsley said:

loving it! maybe add a smaller fire unit like what WMFS use? to battle small fires

i would but i am trying to keep it realistic to kent, i may add a private fire service one at the rally to provide fire cover and people can then use it how they please.

• Upvote 2