Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

to all the people experiencing the shiny AFO`S got to editor select the unit EDIT and untick Alpha reflections and no more chrome AFO

ive just been given permission to carry on with the mod hopefully i can continue to make it great scripts take some time to get used to but i look forward to posting updates very soon

im still waiting for your London ha.

Gunswat

If u want I can release a quick hotfix (moved retained fire officers) and a no shiny afos and a more sexy map :-)

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At the moment Dalton and TACRfan are the only ones with permission to release edited content. If it is a problem for someone it is simple for them to fix it themselves.

At the moment Dalton and TACRfan are the only ones with permission to release edited content. If it is a problem for someone it is simple for them to fix it themselves.

Have I not got permission for multiplayer once the call out units is fixed? Anymore

Im currently working at the ingame menu and scripts for the return to and station scripts ive also added several stations to the map Ambulance and fire stations and currently modelling a Kent police station so look forward to when thats finished and showing you guys the updated work and progress keep your eyes peeled for updates 

Im currently working at the ingame menu and scripts for the return to and station scripts ive also added several stations to the map Ambulance and fire stations and currently modelling a Kent police station so look forward to when thats finished and showing you guys the updated work and progress keep your eyes peeled for updates 

Well done! Keep up the good work, can't wait!

Just to say thank you for allowing the project to be finished pottyscotty just so many have abandoned and their work has just gone to waste and nothing has been released to their loyal fans so thank you hopefully many more mod devs will either finish or if abandoning allow others to finish off by putting their work upto date out their

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been playing the new mod a lot and I love the new map! Thanks PottyScotty. My only problem are the few small bugs and issues already mentioned so thank you Dalton and TACRfan for continuing this mod and thanks to PottyScotty for allowing them. That's brilliant.

Excellent from what I've heard so far Dalton, you seem to be very quick :)

The mod is very playable, just needs some little improvements.

Dalton, would you be considering adding in the BTP as PottyScotty left the files in the mod but said they were not added due to problems. Also, vehicles are able to drive off the map where the ground drops and I think the Highways Agency need cones and redirecting. Can the AA be added back onto map with the LA tow-trucks as the default ones look silly. I know that's a lot of things but thanks no matter what you do do with the mod.

Mark, my traffic lights seem to be really really quick no matter what mod I play and I'm sure I've heard somewhere it's a game issue with newer computers or something.

Yea, OK!

I think TACRfan is doing a lot if edits which include highways agency ability to place cones and redirect.

TACRfan is also adding AA and a highways England base.

Check out his stream on twitch for more info..

The traffic lights can be charged in editor by changing 4-7 or something on ALL traffic lights but that takes forever so maybe TACRfan could do that?!

I have already re done the map...Highways base, Proper armed response base and more but not got permission to release :/

Ok, had trouble seeing all posts on the mobile version of site. But that's great.

Wow! You're a quick worker. Maybe you could simply show TACRfan or Dolan your work and tell them what you had to change so that they can add that in themselves as PottyScotty can't let everybody release stuff as it would be manic.

Thanks, I'll have to look into changing traffic lights.

Oh and note to Dolan, TACRfan and PottyScotty:

Does anyone know why the fire tape and police tape was never added to the public version as it was shown in very early screenshots of the game before the Scania was complete and PottyScotty said at the time it was only in his version.

Does anyone know why the fire tape and police tape was never added to the public version as it was shown in very early screenshots of the game before the Scania was complete and PottyScotty said at the time it was only in his version.

I only had the model/texture done but it wasn't ever a useable object (Just placed via the editor).

I am about 50% complete of an updated map and I will release it probably Monday.

Some features it will include:

HATO/Tec base

PSU base

New ambulance base

Updated fire stations

Possibly a third fire station

Armed response base with shooting range

Fixed traffic lights

And more

If anyone has any suggestions let me know, also do you want a third fire station (3 bay) by the airport as it can take a while to get units there?

Sorry if this has already been answered but is anyone else getting the bug of paramedics not being able to unload patients at the hospital?

Yes it's because of the strykers in the updated map I have replaced these people with the two guys carrying the stretcher