Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

yep like the standard 1 meter traffic cones or the 750cm cones

Around London and Kent, I have to say I scarce see 1 metre cones. My vote's for the 750cm ones :)

Agreed

Cops tend to use smaller as far as I've seen and highways agency more often larger ones

Yep. Apart from anything else, HATOs have the space in their vehicles, with the big 4x4s. Your average RTPC officer in London with a Volvo V70 or a BMW 3 series simply wouldn't have the space to have the same amount of 1m cones I suppose.

Can the HATOs patrol in their vehicles like other police vehicles? If so, if there are any motorways or trunk roads in the new map, is it possible to restrict them to patrolling those roads, given that's all they do in real life?

Can the HATOs patrol in their vehicles like other police vehicles? If so, if there are any motorways or trunk roads in the new map, is it possible to restrict them to patrolling those roads, given that's all they do in real life?

I doubt that's possible I'm afraid.

yep like the standard 1 meter traffic cones or the 750cm cones

I may make them taller at some point.

They can patrol and it is possible for me to add a second patrol path for them but I don't know if I'll have time to yet.

They can patrol and it is possible for me to add a second patrol path for them but I don't know if I'll have time to yet.

Alright, awesome :D Thanks so much!

Pottyscotty, doing the impossible since July 2014 :)

To set a patrol path for a separate vehicle, you do not need to create a new command for it. All you need to do is set a condition for the script to set specific vehicles to patrol on specific paths, while the "general" patrol paths for all other vehicles remain untouched.

if(is a HATO car){     patrol on a certain path} else{     patrol path for everyone else}

Hate to be that guy to ask this, but any idea how long 'til release? Weeks, months, days, or do you not really know/don't want to share? Really looking forward to it :)))

Hate to be that guy to ask this, but any idea how long 'til release? Weeks, months, days, or do you not really know/don't want to share? Really looking forward to it :)))

This is against the tos. when you joined you agreed to abide by them. Asking for the release date could get you banned don't do it again!

Asking for release dates is against the ToS. As such, you've just earned yourself a warning point and a 2 day suspension.

This is against the tos. when you joined you agreed to abide by them. Asking for the release date could get you banned don't do it again!

In future, report it, and leave it at that please. Don't be trying to play moderator, that's our job!

Doesnt he get a warning first?

From the TOS:

• Asking release dates is forbidden and will result in an automatic 48 hr suspension and warning.

When you sign up to the site you have to agree to the Terms of Service to create your account. So even if MP50 didn't read the ToS upon joining, he said he agreed to them - Therefore he has said he accepts any punishment given to him, same as you, me and everyone on the site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To repeat what I had said on the last page; I haven't got much time going to this (And the other mod is making great progress) so I do not know how long it will take to do. All I can do is update you with what I have when I have it! 

Could someone do me a favour and send me through email UK fireground radio from the Kent mod the email is *removed* will be much appreciated

I did you a favor and removed your email, never post your email in public forums unless you enjoy having plenty of spam heading your way.  Instead ask people to send you PM's with what you're asking for.

Could someone do me a favour and send me through email UK fireground radio from the Kent mod

Out of interest, why do you need it on its own? It comes with the mod.

If you wanted to use it for another mod or project it would be nice if you had asked.

------------------------------------------------------

New 'Engineers' vehicle. Nissan by skaihof, lightbar by em-modder and skin by randomperson139 (Which he did about 9 months ago and I'm only just adding it in, sorry about that :P )

fsXJOHH.jpg

ejAjmfw.jpg

Out of interest, why do you need it on its own? It comes with the mod.

If you wanted to use it for another mod or project it would be nice if you had asked.

------------------------------------------------------

New 'Engineers' vehicle. Nissan by skaihof, lightbar by em-modder and skin by randomperson139 (Which he did about 9 months ago and I'm only just adding it in, sorry about that :P )

fsXJOHH.jpg

ejAjmfw.jpg

Awesome! No more AA Railways I'm afraid.

Thanks to random person too