Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Just a question, in a pic u uploaded there was police tape? Will that be included?

I will try to, yes.

Will this update be compatible in multiplayer?

Very little mods are multiplayer compatible due to the scripts and features added. The mod also needs a working callout menu, which it does not have. So no, it will not be multiplayer compatible. 

I will try to, yes.

Very little mods are multiplayer compatible due to the scripts and features added. The mod also needs a working callout menu, which it does not have. So no, it will not be multiplayer compatible.

I can try and make it multiplayer compatible once it's realeased if you like?

Will either of these be in your final update?

(Tangi or Life Guard)

Most likely, just need to do a few bits to them first.

Also I do not think that a Ceremonial Maori funeral will be part of the map :P

wow, where are them from?! Like the Land Rover in the bacK?!!

They have always been in the mod, but they are unfinished so haven't been added, people have just added them themselves.

So I guess they won't be auto included?

Most likely, just need to do a few bits to them first.

Also I do not think that a Ceremonial Maori funeral will be part of the map  :P

They have always been in the mod, but they are unfinished so haven't been added, people have just added them themselves.

Haha great stuffs

Will be awesome if they do make it PottyScotty :)

Those who were wondering, the files are included in the mod, and they show up in the editor, but have not be added to the callout menu or to the map yet as they are unfinished.

I simply opened the editor, loaded the mod, loaded the map, selected these and placed them on the map (I was in a rush so boat was just dropped on land), saved the map, and opened up the game and made a new save.

If you want to do so, both work, however neither have personnel on board and the boat is missing lights (I think) and the Land Rover missing siren and retractable windscreen cover which was originally going to be in the mod but may or may not be now.

No the life boat does not move on land, it has a spasm and then stops.

Would be nice to see but I would be veryyyyyyyy hard.

Really looking forward to release, not long I should hope now?! :D

quite easy for me to add them to callout menu on multiplayer map will take longer.

Thank you for that!!

Hopefully it might be auto included in the mod!! ;)

And yes,

I remember a few cars were going to have the shield on the wind screen, also hope that's implemented!

:D

Potty Scotty has already said it WILL, WILL be 'auto included' twice. Say again, he has said it WILL be added twice.

Would be cool! but it's up Pottyscotty and I believe it'll be dead hard

No it's not, PottyScotty said that if members of the community add something and send it to him, it will be added in.

Lots of people have already said it'll be hard, but he says it'll be fine.

Can nobody damn read these days?

OK so firstly potty Scotty has already approved.

My release plans

First release will be when call out menu is implemented into freeplay. I will then edit it so it works in multiplayer with the normal multiplayer then private test it with someone to check scripts any issues with scripts will be noted in a read me.

Second release should come with a new map or map edits most likely edits. I can neither confirm or denie they will be hooked up to back to station commands but there will be stations.

First release should come within the first month of the patch and call out menu being released. Second release will most likely be early to mid next year.

OK so firstly potty Scotty has already approved.

My release plans

First release will be when call out menu is implemented into freeplay. I will then edit it so it works in multiplayer with the normal multiplayer then private test it with someone to check scripts any issues with scripts will be noted in a read me.

Second release should come with a new map or map edits most likely edits. I can neither confirm or denie they will be hooked up to back to station commands but there will be stations.

First release should come within the first month of the patch and call out menu being released. Second release will most likely be early to mid next year.

Thank you! Very kind of you and sounds great