Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

whens the beta version really cant wait now

Asking for release dates is against the rules here. You might want to reread the ToS that you literally just agreed to!

The rest of you, let's get back to topic, shall we? If you want to discuss all this fire cadet stuff, feel free to create a topic in the off topic section.

The rest of you, let's get back to topic, shall we? If you want to discuss all this fire cadet stuff, feel free to create a topic in the off topic section.

Agreed. I know the topic has been very quiet and I am dedicating a lot of my time elsewhere but can I just ask for you all to sit tight. If someone came onto this topic to go through the pages to read about everything, they now have a couple more pages of off-topic stuff to filter through, and it eventually builds up.

When the new map is completed, will we have events at a train station for btp, person hit by train, bomb threat, chemical incident, gas explosion, etc?

Ok just to let you know I am gonna start now today trying to create the callout menu but as I never ever done this kinda thing before am going off tutorials if anyone can help me with advice or guides great not giving any guarantee I can do it but attempting it with current files I have so I will update as I go wish me luck first bit of em4 modding for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok just to let you know I am gonna start now today trying to create the callout menu but as I never ever done this kinda thing before am going off tutorials if anyone can help me with advice or guides great not giving any guarantee I can do it but attempting it with current files I have so I will update as I go wish me luck first bit of em4 modding for me

Good luck and thank you for doing this for everyone! :)

One thing I would like to see in this modification is the ability to send police units back to the station (in the carpark) as it is difficult having to get them to park back how they were, but other than that I love this mod, great work :)

This has been discussed many times, if you bother to look back.

Currently a temporary map is being used, in the next update another temporary map will be added (if I remember correctly) and then the Kent mod map which will take a considerable amount of time, this last map should have that abbility. It is not being added to the current map as it will only change again and again.

Ok callout menu development has hit a brick wall currently due to lack of guides found if anyone who has done this before like dyson or freelancer etc in other mods out there could send me a guide I'd really appreciate it as really want the community to enjoy this mod as I do and be able to complete this callout menu

One thing I would like to see in this modification is the ability to send police units back to the station (in the carpark) as it is difficult having to get them to park back how they were, but other than that I love this mod, great work :)

Fire units have been discussed, as for police units the only way you would be able to park the back up is by adding some parking areas to the back to police station command, hopefully the next update has it.

Love the Alpha Stage I really cant wait to have the final version can i ask if the police and ambulance have the radio sounds ?

What kind?

Maybe an FAQ should be set up on first post. Would probably be easier than everyone yelling at each other over asking the same questions, which are, frequently asked.

Used to have one but it got removed when I re-organized the page. Didn't make any difference unfortunately, same as a lot of people saying about bugs and problems which are already stated in the Readme file which I asked people to read quite clearly.

Christ! Just seen that this topic has 116,000 views and when I scroll down mod development and concepts page most have 200-2,000. Congrats on getting there Pottyscotty! :xmas:

Me and patmvru are going to collaborate on getting the callout menu done as PottyScotty has limited time for it at the moment. I am currently trying to get permission from PottyScotty so that if we make any progress we will be allowed to upload the files required in here so that you can use them.

If we are allowed we will do our best but adding units takes a lot longer than I expect expected as it took me over an hour to add an ambulance with no equipment or personnel to the callout menu last night, although that was my first go.

*****CANCEL THAT, WOULD APPEAR USAR HAS GOT IT COVERED.*****