Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Very much enjoying the mod guys. Some really impressive work. The latest update to the map is great. I did have to make a minor change to the fence where the concert is, as there was an arson attack on at the building the other side of the railway. Oddly everyone ran onto the lines and got wiped out...I added some fence...having no BTP as yet, Didn't feel it would be correctly resourced ;-)

Looking forward to the coming future updates.

Regards

Pledge

Loving the mod so far!!! A quick Question tho;

The incident response team and The HART ambulances, are there any situations that may require them? I would like to know as i have not yet found any!

Cheers,

Mark

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazardous_Area_Response_Team

The incident response team and The HART ambulances, are there any situations that may require them? I would like to know as i have not yet found any!

Cheers,

Mark

Gas explosion at the festival, many casualties I would send hart to that

Love shots of new map how is the map coming along though could you estimate a percentage of how far completed that is say 40% done etc?

Well for the next update I don't know how much I will have edited it but I would want to have added a Fire (And completed the current), Police and Ambulance Station. Next update should also include the ability to call out vehicles rather then have them all on map from the start.

I have been involved with another project so I can not say how long this will take me but the map is about 60% done perhaps?

Well for the next update I don't know how much I will have edited it but I would want to have added a Fire (And completed the current), Police and Ambulance Station. Next update should also include the ability to call out vehicles rather then have them all on map from the start.

I have been involved with another project so I can not say how long this will take me but the map is about 60% done perhaps?

Awesome the call out feature is one thing I can't wait for but added with a good couple units able to stay on map at stations as love that role play but like to call in then send to station so I call in with just the personnel on board I want

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome the call out feature is one thing I can't wait for but added with a good couple units able to stay on map at stations

Yup, things like Fire vehicles will still be on map :)

Could you fix the wheels in the next update?

I can't fix them because they are not broken. But yes, I will be adding wheels.

Would you ever consider adding a CARP because I think I have seen a Kent one, I know the welfordshire mod has one.

Cheers,

Mark

I know TACR already replied, but I have a few more suggestions:

I usually send HART to:

Unauthorised Demonstrations, Barricaded Suspects, Major Fires with casualties and gas explosions as well as bomb situations.