Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Question:

How on earth do I get a firefighter in the ladder of one of the ladder trucks?

I'm able to do this with la and London mod, but not this one.

I have tried with gear on and off as well as the cog activated and deactivated.

How do you do it, I'm confused?.. A video would be great!

Question:

How on earth do I get a firefighter in the ladder of one of the ladder trucks?

I'm able to do this with la and London mod, but not this one.

I have tried with gear on and off as well as the cog activated and deactivated.

How do you do it, I'm confused?.. A video would be great!

You have to have a regular fire fighter in PPE and the just right click the ladder and he should get in the basket, it works that way for me but if it does not work for you then I don't know why, sorry :)

You have to have a regular fire fighter in PPE and the just right click the ladder and he should get in the basket, it works that way for me but if it does not work for you then I don't know why, sorry :)

Thanks!

Maybe I was using the wrong fire fighters...

;)

First of I have to say what a fantastic mod! I'm wondering if you could help me with a very annoying issue. Every time I load in and start going round turning of the lights with Shift+B and putting the personnel into their relevant cars, I crash when doing so where all the ambulances are. I don't know what information and or/logs you need so just tell me and I'll pop them in a spolier for you. Thanks in advance :)

First of I have to say what a fantastic mod! I'm wondering if you could help me with a very annoying issue. Every time I load in and start going round turning of the lights with Shift+B and putting the personnel into their relevant cars, I crash when doing so where all the ambulances are. I don't know what information and or/logs you need so just tell me and I'll pop them in a spolier for you. Thanks in advance :)

Great mod! But are you going to fix that the wheels don't move when you move a vehicle in later versions?

This is probably because there is a large bunch of vehicles there so alot to load in. I have a really poor PC but can handle that bit, try running as administrator, or turn down some graphics settings.

-------

Yes that will be changed, wheels are currently part of the main model to save me time but they will all be made proper wheels next update :)

This is probably because there is a large bunch of vehicles there so alot to load in. I have a really poor PC but can handle that bit, try running as administrator, or turn down some graphics settings.

-------

Yes that will be changed, wheels are currently part of the main model to save me time but they will all be made proper wheels next update :)

Okay thanks keep up the good work!

Having same problem with setup and so could you please send me a save file already setup please Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having same problem with setup and so could you please send me a save file already setup please Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will upload my save file when I am back :)

@TWMPE when you say your firefighters won't get out use hoses etc are they wearing command tabards? Only the PPE and High Viz versions can do normal stuff.

I will upload my save file when I am back :)

@TWMPE when you say your firefighters won't get out use hoses etc are they wearing command tabards? Only the PPE and High Viz versions can do normal stuff.

Save file would be handy! ;)

I was using the wrong fire fighters, having followed setup incorrectly.

I'm used to just having the one type of fire fighter, the realism is getting to me! Lol

Shows you did a good job!

Revisited that Land Rover Defender TFU from a while ago, now has a brand new model and skin which looks a 100x better.

SMjWea.png

Sorry if this has already been asked Potty however; is this model likely going to make an appearance in the near future???

Sorry if this has already been asked Potty however; is this model likely going to make an appearance in the near future???

I was wondering about that, because I saw it in the model folder but it isn't in-game.

Probably still has lights/working shield/corrections to be made as Potty likes everything to be top notch. ;)

---------

Can't remember if its the rail van or the power van, but one of them is a traffic vehicle already, so will this be a tech unit in future?

---------

Another bug :(

For the third game in the row, the water carrier just won't move. I am trying to move it with 2x normal fire fighters, one in normal clothes, one in fire tunic. I have turned the engine on and right click to move but the lights come on, the cab tilts slightly, the siren comes on, the siren comes off and then nothing else happens. It just won't move from where it spawns.

Anyone else managed to move it???

I was wondering about that, because I saw it in the model folder but it isn't in-game.

Probably still has lights/working shield/corrections to be made as Potty likes everything to be top notch. ;)

---------

Can't remember if its the rail van or the power van, but one of them is a traffic vehicle already, so will this be a tech unit in future?

it is included in the release but I don't think the model is complete yet?

Thanks for the prompt reply chaps. It is a really nice model. I hadn't delved too much into the files. I will take a look but am standing by for the forthcoming updates.

It's a truly outstanding mod up to this point. Huge thanks to Pottyscotty for your time and commitment. :-)

I shall be releasing a patch when I am back which fixes different problems people have had.

@pledge - Yes I have re-done it but a need to tidy the model up a bit.

@TWMCPE UK Power van but no it won't be playable as it would serve no purpose even in a roleplay setting (Although an incident I'm planning for a new map may have some use for it)

I shall be releasing a patch when I am back which fixes different problems people have had.

@pledge - Yes I have re-done it but a need to tidy the model up a bit.

@TWMCPE UK Power van but no it won't be playable as it would serve no purpose even in a roleplay setting (Although an incident I'm planning for a new map may have some use for it)

A patch will definitely help! Thanks! The water carrier is the most annoying bug and the one I most hope you fix in the patch as I am yet to try it out. :)

Fair enough, I guess there are no power events.