Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

are the fire stations going to be the same as the welfordshire mod or like the la mod?, i mean with the controls for the bay doors?

Like Welfordshire with the box controls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently furnishing the Fire Station and creating the ground textures.

jCGNMf.png

Yes - KSS Air Ambulance and Essex's helicopter.

You know KSSAAT has 2 helicopters, G-KAAT and a night capable G-KSSA?

Essex as in Essex and Herts Air Ambulance (the yellow/white MD902 Explorer), or Essex as in East Anglian Air Ambulance (the all yellow Eurocopter now EC145)?

Actually I think the Herts one from the Essex/Herts team (the red/white MD902) is closer, but then LAA is probably closer again!

Essex as in Essex and Herts Air Ambulance (the yellow/white MD902 Explorer), or Essex as in East Anglian Air Ambulance (the all yellow Eurocopter now EC145)?

Actually I think the Herts one from the Essex/Herts team (the red/white MD902) is closer, but then LAA is probably closer again!

I'll probably be doing G-KAAT for Air Ambulance

Sorry meant Essex for the Police Helicopter but now Kent are covered by NPAS so it may change to that.

Not both? It would've been quite cool if you could find some way of scripting in both being available during the day, then just G-KSSA at night :P

Ah, yeah. NPAS Redhill I believe is in the area. Another MD902, G-SUSX I think.

I may include both actually, unless I would be able to script it like that (probably quite easy but I would have no idea :P ) it would be up to the user to role-play it.

HEAA's Essex aircraft is near Colchester, their Herts aircraft is near Harlow. EAAA stay north of essex except at night.

You're right that the LAA aircraft is closest, but it won't be leaving London unless it's a proper juicy job. Kent is more likely to get mutual aid from Hants & IoW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the two helicopters would be a great idea, maybe if you can't do the script you could put in the unit discription about one being used at night and both being used during the day because then the people who want to role play can and the people who are not bothered can have two helicopters day or night.

I think the two helicopters would be a great idea, maybe if you can't do the script you could put in the unit discription about one being used at night and both being used during the day because then the people who want to role play can and the people who are not bothered can have two helicopters day or night.

Yes I will be putting Day & Night in the titles and descriptions :)

Amazing video, love the mod so far. Will the Air Ambulance also have a response car? Or will you make BASICS?

Yes there will be an AA Response car

Looks awesome!

What does the 360 button do?

The lighting command icons are based off a Whelen/Woodway controller (I may change this as they don't fit in well with Fire Appliances or rotators etc) and the 360 turns on the front and rear of a Lightbar.

So basically it's the "Flashing Lights" command :)

I love the siren and I am so glad to see the lighting on the IRU stand out in the day, that was one thing I was worried about

MP3 (Although it should have been higher, I was just too tired when I recorded it :P ) Shop fire - 

I know the Radio loop on the pump seems to be the same thing over and over but I still have another minute or so of radio feed to add onto it.

Love the radio loop! :D do you plan to have a similar radio SFX at the fire station like what they do in the Brooklyn mod?

There won't be any radio effects at the Station as in the UK you don't really have radios going off but since it is a big station it won't be quiet so there will be some Ambient noises for the Station :)

There won't be any radio effects at the Station as in the UK you don't really have radios going off but since it is a big station it won't be quiet so there will be some Ambient noises for the Station :)

Thanks for letting me know, yeah I forgot that its not like in the states lol. But I do like the radio in the appliances though.