Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Just showing some progress, cleared out the LA Mod bits and got the scripts semi-working. Still working on the actual Fire Station model but the whole area is a WIP so yes I know the ground texture doesn't match up etc. 

The building is actually based off of the plans and concept pictures for a proposed new fire station in Kent.

L8TOJP.png

Oh... So you did do the RLC Squad... Awesome! Truck and lighting looks great, I think the old one is a great way to show off how much you have improved! Great to see a fire station! XD

Just wanted to let you all know that although it only has 3 lanes inside there will be 8 Appliances stationed here. 6 inside the Station (They back onto each other, bit like the Mayberry mod - http://i.ytimg.com/vi/JmWR1hQ5-MI/maxresdefault.jpg) and 3 outside.

HART & Tabards

0OAsNd.png

Left to right (Top Picture)

HART PPE, HART BA, HART Entry Control Officer, HART Safety Officer, HART Decontamination Officer, HART Command Support, HART (Unknown Rank) PPE, HART (Unknown Rank) Incident Commander.

first of all, nice mod so far, keep it up!

i'd like to comment on this post, by the looks of it this model is not made by godra but by me ;) (not a problem tho)

the model made by godra has a heat shield for the neck, i didnt add that in my model.

also my Gallet model is more detailed than godra's:

Knipsel_zps926304af.png

(mine) 

em42010-08-1714-00-20-sa3n.jpg

godra's

( see downloads section: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/563-firefighter-with-gallet-f1-helmet/ )

i'd like to comment on this post, by the looks of it this model is not made by godra but by me ;) (not a problem tho)

the model made by godra has a heat shield for the neck, i didnt add that in my model.

also my Gallet model is more detailed than godra's:

(mine) 

godra's

( see downloads section: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/563-firefighter-with-gallet-f1-helmet/ )

That's the only one I have ever downloaded, Godra's version from here, never anything from emergency-forum.de. If you look at Godra's picture there is no heat shield ;)

What units are you planing on having based at this fire station

What units are you planing on having based at this fire station

1x IRU (Inside, Front Row)
1x Turntable Ladder (Inside, Front Row)
1x Pump (Inside, Front Row)

1x Turntable Ladder (Inside, Back Row)
1x Pump (Inside, Back Row)
1x Rescue Pump (Inside, Back Row)

1x Water Carrier (Outside, Rear Yard)
1x Incident Command Unit (Outside, Rear Yard)
1x Command Support Unit (Outside, Rear Yard)

5x Response Vehicles (Outside, Rear Parking)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Testing some announcements and sirens (Of course you would have a turnout alarm and can call separate units on the PA later on).

Credits to RafaelMFernandez for the station dispatch script and Dyson for allowing it's use in the mod.

Note:- The locker I use to activate the turnout announcement is only a placeholder.

You should be focusing on that criminal in the background xD. I really like the fire station, it looks like its coming along rrally well, I also like the tabard pictures when you click the firefighters, that seems like a really nice idea. Please do keep up the work, I can't wait to play it argh!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Testing some announcements and sirens (Of course you would have a turnout alarm and can call separate units on the PA later on).

Credits to RafaelMFernandez for the station dispatch script and Dyson for allowing it's use in the mod.

Note:- The locker I use to activate the turnout announcement is only a placeholder.

It's great to see it all working and coming together

Awesome to see some real gameplay footage! I assume there will be an option, like in the LA Mod, where you can automatically keep people in the engines when they get back to the station for people like me who are too lazy to put individual men in each time?

I assume there will be an option, like in the LA Mod, where you can automatically keep people in the engines when they get back to the station for people like me who are too lazy to put individual men in each time?

I am reworking the script a bit but yes you can keep people in the vehicles once they get back. 

Credits to RafaelMFernandez for the station dispatch script and Dyson for allowing it's use in the mod.

Looks great, really nice to see some actually gameplay, its like everyone sighs relief when they actually see gameplay, not just another screenshots mod!  :cheers-mate:

So yeah keep it up man, loving what we've seen. I also love how no matter how good a mod is Em4 loves to overtake cars backwards.

Looks great, really nice to see some actually gameplay, its like everyone sighs relief when they actually see gameplay, not just another screenshots mod!  :cheers-mate:

So yeah keep it up man, loving what we've seen. I also love how no matter how good a mod is Em4 loves to overtake cars backwards.

That's also my favorite bit with other mods :D

Yeah I think that's what ruined the moment for me :P

R>I>P Sunflower field :(

But man you did a ton of work there, very nice job!

Thanks Alex, I did continue the call after I stopped the video and saved 2/3 of the field so we should be ok ;)