Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

It seems that every fire and rescue service has a different system and setup :D

@Pottyscotty I also have not got a clue why Norfolk fire and rescue service use them, maybe it's just my local station but they have a red and white version of the black and yellow one that you have done. My guess is they might of been using it as a substitute for a yellow and black one that got damaged?

All FRS will use the same colours for the tabbards, the national BA guidance states it must be a yellow/black tabard. Any FRS you visit red/White will always be command support, white incident commander, blue safety officer, yellow/orange sector commander and orange or red for operations commander.

hmm thats interesting then, thanks for the info :)

Looking good. I just have one little suggestion, what about also adding a HAZMAT Safety Officer tabard somewhere? IIRC they have an orange tabard.

It's the same for Ambulance Services. Every service uses the same tabards for various roles at major incidents. If you have any plans for Ambulance roles, the most common here are the white "Incident Commander" one, and a green and white "Tactical Advisor" one. If you want more detail, drop me a PM.

Looking good. I just have one little suggestion, what about also adding a HAZMAT Safety Officer tabard somewhere? IIRC they have an orange tabard. I

t's the same for Ambulance Services. Every service uses the same tabards for various roles at major incidents. If you have any plans for Ambulance roles, the most common here are the white "Incident Commander" one, and a green and white "Tactical Advisor" one. If you want more detail, drop me a PM.

I really like this idea.

Here is the Dennis Sabre with lights.

Looking good. I just have one little suggestion, what about also adding a HAZMAT Safety Officer tabard somewhere? IIRC they have an orange tabard.

It's the same for Ambulance Services. Every service uses the same tabards for various roles at major incidents. If you have any plans for Ambulance roles, the most common here are the white "Incident Commander" one, and a green and white "Tactical Advisor" one. If you want more detail, drop me a PM.

I am actually making the HAZMAT tabard as I write this (Forgot it earlier)!

Ambulance Service Tabards were to come when I do all the HART stuff. I'll ask for some information when I get round to them :)

dont forget the police too! they use them too

I won't ;) I have a special thing for them as well! 

Also just so in case you didn't, you did know there is an updated fan banner on the front page that has wheels on that Ambulance? :)

I really like this idea.

Here is the Dennis Sabre with lights.

One issue with lighting is all FRS vehicles also have rear blues as well as rear reds some also have on a pole a blue but need to add the rear blues with the Reds

Otherwise lighting looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One issue with lighting is all FRS vehicles also have rear blues as well as rear reds some also have on a pole a blue but need to add the rear blues with the Reds

Otherwise lighting looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of Kent's vehicles have any form or rear Blues apart from a Pole - The Dennis model is still a WIP, should have mentioned it :P

Looks great, will we have any highways agency vehicles

They're called Highways England now

Mods coming along great, can't wait to see what you have in store.

i did not know that, i dont think they needed to change there name

I think they merged with VOSA

VOSA merged with the DSA to form the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA). The Highways Agency was closed and replaced by Highways England, and as far as I can work out with much the same role as before, just apparently an increase in funding. More information can be found on the respective websites: DVSA and Highways England.